Derek Returns From A Weekend In Chicago

Derek left Friday after work to go home for the weekend. Due to the nature of our relationship, I was not allowed to go with him. I missed him so much, but today was Monday and he was coming back. Since I moved in with him over the summer, this was the longest I had gone without him. It was torture.

As soon as I got home from work, I got ready for Derek's return. I took a shower, did my hair in pigtails, and put on my play clothes. But not the black ones. Daddy had kept his word and bought me an outfit in every color he could find and so far, his favorite was the red. So that's the color I wore today.

As I was finishing getting ready, I receive a text from him that says he's in the neighborhood. My body erupts in tingles and warmth. I can't wait to see him. This is going to be so fun.

After receiving that text, I go downstairs to the front door and get on my knees. Waiting with my head down and my knees open. Perfect submission for my Daddy. Exactly how he likes me.

It seems like it takes longer than it should, but eventually I hear Derek's truck pull up in the driveway. I wiggle around a bit in excitement. I calm myself back down as I hear him walk up to the front door and it starts to open.

He calls for me before he looks down and realizes I'm right there. He sets his bag down and shuts the door behind him as he approaches me. He walks up to me and gets so close that my head meets his crotch. He tilts my head up so that my face is in his crotch now. Then he tilts it back further. His bulge resting against my neck as he looks me in the eyes, smiling. He knows he's teasing me.

Without a word, he picks me up and places me on his hip, carrying me over to the couch. He sits down and I'm placed in his lap, made to straddle him. My hands immediately start to caress his pecs over his tight black tee.

"I missed you." My voice is trembling and barely above a whisper.

"Did you miss me or did you miss my cock?" His voice is gruff, mean and sarcastic. Heightening my need for him.

"Both." I admit, no longer able to meet his gaze.

"Then get it out. Sit on it for Daddy." He instructs.

My hands shake as I try to undo Daddy's jeans. I'm so fucking horny for him I can't think straight. I don't even know my name anymore. Finally, I get his pants open and he wiggles them down a little. His cock finally coming into view. I'm so wet already that I don't need anymore help, I simply position his cock at my entrance and slide down.

I moan softly and my body trembles as I sit fully on Derek's thick heavy hard cock. It was like my body remembered him and no time had passed. He fit inside me perfectly. Every heavy inch of him caressing every inch of my velvet walls as I ground myself in his lap.

He gently grabbed my face and made me look at him, waiting until he knew I was actually focusing on his words. I knew whatever he wanted to say would be important. So I did my best to pay attention.

"Here's how this is going to go. You're going to ride me nice and slow for as long as I deem necessary. If you try to go too fast or too hard or you try to cum, I will lift you off of me and that's it for the night. You get no more attention from me. Am I clear?"

I swallowed hard as I tried to make sense of his words. Finally, I nod my head. I knew I had to be good or else Daddy wouldn't give me any more attention. I didn't want that. With my nonverbal agreement of the terms Daddy set forth, he proceeds to wrap me in his arms. I thought maybe Daddy would move with me, but no.

When he thought I was distracted by his massive cock again, he turned the tv on. He was holding me close, but otherwise he was ignoring me. He knew how to get under my skin in the best ways. I moaned pretty loudly at being ignored and I was met with a swift swat on my ass. Daddy was watching tv and I was being too loud. How rude of me.

Eventually I settled into a slow and deep rhythm on Daddy's cock. I tried so hard not to be too loud. It was almost impossible. Not having Daddy's cock for three whole days was like cruel and unusual punishment. I hated it. But he was here now and his cock was nestled deep inside me, spearing my insides beautifully.

After some time, I started to become more needy. Having Daddy's cock wasn't enough anymore. I needed attention. I tried nibbling on his ear; nothing. I tried kissing and nibbling his neck; still no response. I tried dirty talking right in his ear and his cock twitched inside me. He was breaking. So I kept going.

I started begging. Begging him to look at me, touch me, thrust with me. Anything I could get. I needed to know he was right here with me. Enjoying this euphoric experience just the same as I was. I wrestled his hands from his sides, placing them on my breasts. His favorite part of me. His eyes stayed glued to the tv, but his hands kneaded my flesh. Finally I was receiving some sort of attention.

I thanked him for his touch on a breathy sigh. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore. I needed Daddy to see me. I needed him to watch what he does to me. I craved his eyes on me. So, I gently grabbed his face and pulled it in my direction. He looked at me blankly. But I couldn't hide the lust in my gaze. I was grinding so deeply and my body was filled with ecstasy.

His eyes were still uninterested, but the corner of his lip lifted in the tiniest smile as I rode him. I was getting more and more desperate. More and more needy. My pleas rising in volume as he finally paid attention to me. His eyes began raking up and down my body as I bounced on him. He was getting interested. His cock twitched inside me again.

It was a long few moments of me begging loudly for him before I felt myself moved. Suddenly, he was on top of me and our hands were joined over my head. I looked at him wide eyed as he smiled a wide full blown smile now. He started to thrust inside me as I pushed my hips down on him.

"Is this what Daddy's little slut wants? It's not enough to have my cock? You have to have my undivided attention too? Well here you go. You got what you wanted, you little whore."

Even while he was verbally berating me, his hips stayed slow and almost loving. It was so confusing. I didn't know what to think. But I decided to worry about it later. He felt too good inside me for me to stress about anything else right now. He kept his eyes on mine as we moved together, completely in sync now. It was like I was making love to my partner. Not being fucked by my Dom.

It took my breath away. I was struggling so hard. I wanted to cum. But I also wanted this to keep going. I needed to feel him like this. I knew I wouldn't see this side of him again for a while. So I enveloped myself in it.

We had sex like this for a really long time. My pussy was stretched to its limit. But it was euphoric. I didn't want him to stop, no matter how sore I was. Then suddenly, his breathing changed and he enveloped me in an embrace. With his other hand, he pushed my leg up to my chest, opening me up to him further as he pushed in deeper. I knew he was about to cum and I probably wouldn't get mine.

"One day, I'm gonna breed you like the slut you are." His voice gruff as he tried to speak through his building orgasm. "One day I'm gonna tell you to cum with me and I'm gonna get you pregnant. And you'll still be mine. Big belly and all I'll still fuck you like a whore. One day."

He finished his little speech with a groan and came deep inside me. It filled me up perfectly and I smiled as I felt him claim me yet again. I secretly hoped that one day he would get me pregnant, but I also realized that he probably said it in the heat of the moment. As he pulled out of me, he had one last thing to say.

"Finish yourself off. I better hear you cum while I'm in the shower." And he left me there on the couch. God I really really loved that man. I was in deep.