Semi-Public Fun With Daddy

Daddy took me out for a rare day-date. We went to the zoo. We saw lions and tigers and penguins and a whole bunch of other animals. I had a great day. He even kissed me and held my hand in public. It was like we were a real couple. I could almost fool myself for a few minutes.

We'd had our fill for the day and were heading back to our car. We'd been at the zoo all day and I was exhausted. But Daddy had this look in his eye that told me I was about to be much more exhausted. I was in a crop top and a tiny jean skirt, my hair in pigtails. Daddy had been requesting that I wear the pigtails a lot more since my birthday party last month. He said they accentuated my innocence. He loved them.

Anyway, as we approached the car, Daddy walked us around to his door and opened it. He sat in the seat, but I stayed standing. Unsure of what I was meant to do, but knowing he would explain.

He quickly pulled his cock out and then pulled me into his lap. I was immediately sat on his rock hard shaft as he slammed the door shut behind me. I gasped as it filled me. He placed his right hand firmly around my throat as his hips pounded away inside me. I gasped and shrieked as he abused my soaked pussy, reaching up and digging my nails into the roof of the car to try to ground myself.

I looked down between us and watched as his thick shaft appeared and then disappeared repeatedly. I felt him in my stomach. I was moaning with a huge smile etched on my face. I vaguely caught glimpses of random strangers passing by as they got in their cars to leave. A handful of them looked my way as I shrieked. But I didn't care. Derek was pummeling deep inside me harder and faster than I have ever felt and I was loving it.

I started to move with him. Trying to keep up with his brutal rhythm. Our skin slapped loudly and my thighs started to burn with the exertion, but I couldn't stop. I looked into his eyes and they were almost black. All lust. He finally let go of my throat as he reached back and held onto his headrest, arching his hips; pushing himself even deeper inside me. I took a big, much needed breath in but it was cut off with his manic thrusts.

My eyes rolled back in my head and my shrieks became raspy. I was losing my voice to the pleasure. But I continued trying to scream. If this was as close as I was going to get to showing the world what a good girl I was, I was going to take full advantage of it.

Derek lifted my crop top and began kneading my breasts in his strong firm grip. That almost sent me over the edge. I almost broke Daddy's biggest rule. But I somehow stopped the dam from breaking. It was a close call though.

We had a nice long brutal fuck in that car. It was as intense as it always is with Derek. It felt like hours had passed when finally his breathing changed. He pulled my body forward and shoved his face between my tits as his hips kept thrusting below. With a growl that I felt more than heard, the sticky warmth filled me up yet again. Daddy staked his claim on me. This time semi in public. It was awesome.

When he went limp, he pulled out of me and lifted me up; setting me in the passenger seat beside him. Even though my pussy was used and beaten and sore as hell, he made me close my legs because he 'didn't want me to stain his car with his cum dripping out of me.'

And then he informed me that he wasn't quite done with me. So, we drove home in silence. My mind running a mile a minute thinking about what else Daddy wanted to do to me. I knew it didn't matter. I was going to do whatever that man asked of me. But, my mind wouldn't stop thinking of possibilities. That only made me more horny.

We pulled into the driveway and he told me to go into the backyard and strip naked. So I did. There I was, standing butt naked in the middle of the backyard. I waited for quite a while before Daddy finally came outside from the house. He had a blanket with him. That meant I was going to be on my knees. I couldn't wait. He walked up to where I was standing and laid the blanket out on the grass.

I thought he was going to have me suck him off or something first. But no, he grabs my hip; turning me away from him before he pressed his hand against the middle of my back. He pushed me down and I landed on all fours. I looked over my shoulder at him and bit my bottom lip. I found his show of strength so sexy. I was weightless when I was with him; a rag doll that he could just move whichever way he wanted me.

He got to his knees behind me and I heard his jeans open. My arousal lit a fire under my skin. Daddy really hadn't said much to me, but he'd used me. That was enough. I watched as his thick heavy cock appeared from his jeans and my breath got caught in my throat. I needed that inside me. My pussy twitched in want. My nipples hardened. I was horny as fuck.

Daddy ran his cock up and down my already soaked pussy lips. I moaned out for him. I felt like he was teasing me. He continued this for a few very long minutes. Then, he did something I wasn't expecting. He removed my plug and shoved his cock deep in my ass with one forceful shove.

I almost fell over from the force and the surprise of him being in my ass again. He hadn't been in there in a while. I think the last time he was in my ass may have been before my birthday party. But I'm not sure.

Anyway, he didn't give me any time to adjust. He pummeled away just like he had in the car with my pussy. It was just as intense and I loved it just as much. I quickly became desperate and my moans quickly became shrieks. I knew our neighbors were probably home since it was Saturday. But I didn't care. Daddy was giving my ass a nice deep fucking and I was happy. They can kiss my ass.

Daddy had been in me for a little while when suddenly, he grabbed both of my arms and wrestled them behind my back. I was now face down in the grass. He leaned forward a tiny bit and fucked my ass with renewed vigor. He was really getting in there and it was magical. My breathing was choppy as I tried to moan out for him. My eyes were rolling in my head.

Then he leaned forward even more and I felt him grab my pigtails. He used them to pull me back against him as he thrusted into me. It was so hot. I couldn't have asked for a better fuck. I kept my arms behind my back even though he hadn't instructed me to. I liked the feeling of my body being dragged back and forth over the blanket.

At this point my arousal was sliding from my pussy and down my inner thighs in thick droves. I was so gone for him. It was sexy and amazing and, just like every time Derek fucked me, everything I ever wanted. He even randomly smacked my ass as he drove in it and that only added to my arousal. He always seemed to know exactly what I need from him.

I could no longer scream out for him as my voice had gone, but I laid there in the grass as he used my body with a huge smile on my face. I was at peace with him driving his cock deep inside me. I took every ounce of pleasurable abuse he gave me with joy. He was my Dom and I knew I lived to serve him.

I felt it when his cock twitched inside me and I knew he was about to explode. I couldn't wait to feel him fill up both holes in one day. But he didn't give me that. He pulled that thick shaft from my body and used my arms that were still behind my back and pulled me up into a kneeling position and he told me to face him. Even though he wasn't going to cum inside me, I was still content. He had fucked me and that was beautiful.

So I did as told and waited with closed eyes and a smile as he stroked his big fat cock in front of my face. I smiled even wider as I felt the first heavy drop land on my lips. I stayed still as Daddy created his masterpiece on my face. I always felt so sexy and even beautiful with him. Even like this when he was trying to degrade me by making me wear his cum.

He was literally the best man I'd ever met and I could not wait until the next time he had me serve him like this. I just hope it happens soon.