Negotiations

It's been 3 weeks since Daddy and I laid down the rules and I signed our contract. In that three weeks, Daddy has only been home to play with me two separate days. I miss him. I need him.

As I walk into the bullpen on this dreary Tuesday morning, I do not expect to see the team. But, they're here. Finally, Daddy's back. I walk into the bullpen as confident as I can muster and discreetly wrap my hand around his wrist. Reaching up on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear.

"Can we talk? In private?" I whisper and he nods, excusing himself from his current conversation with JJ and Spencer.

We walk silently out of the room and to the elevator. Derek presses the door close button and then flips the switch to stop the elevator from moving. He folds his tattooed arms across his broad chest and waits for me to speak.

"What do you need, baby?" He encourages me to find my voice. I slide down to my knees, finding it easier to talk to him from that position.

Finally, I gather my thoughts and begin to speak. "I miss you, Daddy. I've gotten to see you twice in the last three fucking weeks. This is not what I signed up for and I don't know how you feel, but this isn't working for me. I need to be with you more than this. I'm not trying to be clingy, but it's the truth. I need more."

He summons me closer to him with a motion of his finger, so I slide forward on my knees. He grabs my chin lightly and kisses me hard. Then, to my surprise, he picks me up and sits me on the railing in the corner of the elevator. It all happened so quickly. He picks each of my legs up and shoves them towards my chest. I grab a hold of them both so they don't fall. I quickly realize I'm in a very precarious and inappropriate position, but I couldn't really care less. I need him and I need him now.

He kisses me again, his tongue prying my lips open and shoving against my own as I hear the zipper on his jeans open. He takes hold of my legs and I wrap my arms around his neck as we make out. Then, I feel it. The head of his dick probing my wet folds. He's teasing me. I moan against the kiss desperately. He laughs and takes that as his opportunity to shove inside me in one solid push.

I pull away from the kiss and gasp. Every time he's inside me, he takes my breath away. No matter how many times I've felt it. It's still just as intense as the last. My breasts bounce as I try my hardest to get my breathing under control. But, he won't let me. He immediately starts thrusting. Hard, slow strokes. Just like I like it. Then, he's whispering in my ear.

"How about this? Daddy's gonna make it up to you. We're gonna have a little fun now. And then, we will go talk to Hotch and see if he can get the Director to renegotiate the terms of my baby's internship. Make it so you can come with us on cases and that way Daddy will always be there to have fun with you at the end of the day. How does that sound?"

I'm already so gone. I barely even register what he's said until he pushes in again rather forcefully and I feel him deeper than I've ever felt anyone in my life.

"I need an answer, sweet girl. Do you want to do that?" He thrusts hard again and I shake my head, clearing the cobwebs that have become my thoughts.

"Hmm? Umm. Yes. Yeah, whatever. Oh my god Daddy. You feel so good like this. Please don't stop yet. Fuck me so good!" I whisper, looking into his eyes finally.

He laughs at me with a smile on his face. "Alright baby. We will finish up here and then we'll go talk to him. But, for now, I'm not done with you. This pussy feels too good. Still so fuckin' tight for me. Fuck!"

He then buries his face against my neck and nibbles on the soft, unmarked flesh he finds there. His body crashing against mine with every powerful thrust of his hips. The elevator car swaying slightly with our movements. My moans and whimpers heighten in volume as he fucks me. My nails drag down his broad back and my legs start to tremble the longer he's inside me. I know not to cum, but it's getting harder to stop myself.