Aarons First Night With Skye

Daddy gave my body a rest for the weekend after I took that massive dildo. I knew I needed it, but my body hated him not touching me. By Monday morning, my body was screaming to be used. I heard Daddy's alarm go off, but I stayed put.

I must've fallen back asleep because the next thing I know, there's something on my face. It takes me a second to realize what it is, but then it clicks. Daddy's cock. He's rubbing his cock on my face. I sleepily turn my head and open my mouth, catching the head between my lips. He lets me suckle on it for a second before he pulls away.

"Get on the floor by the bed on your knees and you can have the rest." He says right in my ear.

I'm still dead tired, but Daddy wants his cock sucked. So, I slide myself over the side of the bed and fall to my knees. Daddy puts his hand in my hair and harshly pulls my head back. My jaw opens wide and his cock is shoved in. We lock eyes as I start to choke and he smiles. He loves the sound of me choking on his cock.

I feel my pussy tremble in want as I continue sucking Daddy's cock. But I know better. I know not to ask. So I try to ignore it and focus on the pleasure on Daddy's face as he thrusts his hips. With only the light of the moon coming in through the window, he looks magical. His breathing changes and I know he's close. His morning wood never takes long to explode. So, I brace myself and prepare to start swallowing.

He gives one hard thrust down the back of my throat and that's all the warning I get before his thick, salty load streams down my throat and I'm trying to swallow the best I can so I don't also choke on that. He keeps thrusting as he comes. Making it harder for me to swallow and breathe. But, somehow I manage.

Once he goes limp, he ruffles my hair and walks away to get dressed. It's that kind of subtle degradation that makes me want him so much more. But I know he's not going to give me an orgasm this morning so I bite my tongue and just get my day started.

Once we arrive at work, Daddy sends a group text to the other men of the BAU. It's a simple statement meant to make me sound and feel like a slut. All he says is 'who wants their turn this month?' My entire body goes warm in excitement and want. My heart pounds in my chest as I wait to see who claims me first.

The answer is none other than the Unit Chief of the BAU, Aaron Hotchner. His response is just as cold as the initial question. 'I'll take her on Friday after work.'

Then, David Rossi chimes in. 'I call dibs on next month!' My head is spinning watching these men talk about me like I'm a piece of property. I'm just a car to them and I fucking love it.

We get through Monday without a case, but we get called out Tuesday and don't arrive back at the BAU until late Friday. So, I go up to Aaron on the jet on the way home and ask him a question.

"Did you still want me tonight, Sir? Or would you rather I come over tomorrow? I'm sure you're exhausted from this case."

He grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap. "There is nothing I need more right now than to sink into a tight pussy and annihilate it. You're mine tonight."

Then, he ignores me and turns away so I get off his lap and rejoin Derek at the back of the jet. Tonight is going to be awesome.

About an hour or so later, Derek and I finally pull in to Aaron's home. He squeezes my knee as he looks at me. "You ready for this?"

I nod, excited. "Yes. Let's do it!" I squeal happily.

Aaron had texted Derek and told him I was to strip and leave my clothes on the porch. He didn't want to see a single shred of clothing on my skin when I walked through his front door. So, that's what I did. I took everything off and left it in a pile by the front door before knocking.