Derek Has A Hard Day At Work

Derek had a really hard day at work. I knew I was in for something brutal yet amazing when we got home. I couldn't wait. I needed him like I needed the air I breathe. Being with him was a craving I could never fully satisfy. I always wanted more.

He didn't say a word as we drove home. It was the most silent car ride I'd ever been a part of. But my body thrummed with excited anticipation. Every mile closer to home was a mile closer to connecting with Derek in ways that only we could. I was ready.

Finally, we pull up in the driveway and he threw the car in park. As he exited the car, I waited to see if I was expected to follow on my own or what. He came around the front of the car and opened my door. I turned to face him and he picked me up, placing me on his hip. He carried me in the house and up the stairs, dropping me unceremoniously on my stomach on the bed. I quickly assumed the all fours position.

Still no words had been said as he flipped up my skirt, removed the plug from my body and shoved his cock deep inside my tight ass. I could feel the icy metal of his zipper and I knew he was still fully clothed too. He wasn't going to waste any time. He reached forward and grabbed my ponytail before he started his brutal pace inside my ass.

My eyes instantly rolled back in my head. I felt myself smiling as he fucked me. My breath had been knocked out of my lungs, but I didn't care. Daddy was inside me, taking out all of the frustration of today on my body. He needed me and I was happy to be of service.

I grasped the sheets in my hands, trying desperately not to move with him. I wanted so badly to shove my hips back as he thrusted in, feeling him deeper than ever. But I couldn't. He was in control and I knew better. So I just stayed still. Taking every ounce of amazing punishment he wanted to give me.

My entire body was alight with arousal. I could feel my pussy twitching and getting wetter between my trembling thighs. I loved it when he took control and fucked me like this. I was more than happy to just let him use me. Suddenly, he increased his speed and it was like electricity in my veins. I couldn't stop the noises I was making even if he had told me to.

A blissful, calm serenity surrounded me the longer Derek had his way with me. My body was giving him what he desired and I felt good about myself. I was happy to serve him.

I wasn't sure how long we'd been doing this, but I soon felt him wrestle one of my arms back towards him and then my own two fingers entered my now dripping pussy. He immediately made me fuck myself with those two fingers as he continued his brutality on my ass.

It was a lot and I squeezed my eyes shut tight as I tried my hardest not to cum. I was so full and it felt so good. But I knew what trouble I'd be in if I came before Daddy said I could. So I tried and I tried not to focus on it. It worked for a bit of time. I was able to hold off my overwhelming orgasm. I was finally able to breathe again somewhat.

Then Derek surprised me again and grabbed onto my hips, pulling them back against him as he shoved that thick, hard, heavy cock up my ass. It was enough to make my entire body tremble as I tried desperately not to cum. He did it again and he laughed at my struggle. He knew what I needed, but he wasn't giving it to me. This wasn't about me. I knew that. This was solely about him.

I tried to slow down the fingers inside me to give myself some space to breathe, but I earned a swift swat on my ass for it. He ran a tight ship. I was expected to obey. So, what else could I do? I sped my fingers back up to the set pace and hoped and prayed that I'd be able to hold off.

He made it even harder when he proceeded to reach up and tease his fingers around my neck. Never squeezing, but reminding me that he could. I was right on the edge of a mind-blowing experience and he kept me there. Knowing exactly what he needed to do to keep me where he wanted me. He smiled as I struggled. I loved and hated when he treated me like this. I loved it because it taught my body its place. I knew I lived to serve him. But I hated it because I desperately wanted to cum.

He fucked me in silence for a long time. His cock inside my ass and my own fingers spearing my dripping pussy. He frequently teased his fingers at my neck as a reminder that it could only get worse. Tears were in full force as they leaked from my eyes down my face. It always felt so good when he was fucking me so deep. But the need to cum was all that my brain would focus on. I didn't want him to stop, but at the same time, I needed to breathe.

After a long while of just the sound of skin slapping, he did end up grabbing my throat. I smiled as my eyes rolled again. I was filled with hope that he was going to let me cum. He used his grip on my throat to pull me up, my back against his chest. He saw the dopey glazed smile on my face and he laughed. He started berating me in my ear. I couldn't make out the words, but I knew they weren't nice. I didn't care. I had been a good girl and I was hopeful that it would pay off.

He gave me a command that I almost missed. I was so dazed and out of it. But once it registered, I quickly obeyed. He had told me to beg. So I begged with every last ounce of my voice I had left. I begged as loud as his hand on my throat would allow. It didn't seem like it was doing any good as he proceeded to look down and watch himself fuck me while I was begging him for release. He was ignoring me. I tried to beg louder but my voice gave out.

I was cut off as he slammed into me deep and hard and I felt the warmth of his cum filling my ass to the brim. I wanted to cry again. Once he pulled out and plugged me, I was pushed over onto the bed on my back. He pushed my legs as far up to my chest as they would go, my hand still pumping inside my desperate pussy. I needed release. I was scared that I wouldn't get mine since his was already inside me.

He watched me fuck myself for I don't even know how long. Under his gaze, I felt sexy though. No, I felt beautiful. I was putting on a performance for him and I was going to make it a good one. My back started to arch the longer he watched me. I was close again. Riding the precipice of explosion. I hoped that this was it. He was finally going to let me cum for him.

He watched as my pussy started to tighten and release around my fingers. My body begging him to let me release. I wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer. My pleas got louder as the energy grew in my stomach. I was so close. He was intentionally pushing me closer. He wanted me right there. Right on the verge of disobeying him.

He ripped my hand from my body and then I felt his hand smacking against my wet and desperate folds. He was teasing me. He knew I was that close. He was trying to get me to disobey him. My body trembled and I was so scared that this was it. He hadn't given me permission, but I was about to explode. He alternated between smacking, rubbing and just teasing my body. I was full on sobbing now as I begged and pleaded with him to let me cum.

My abs clenched tight and the breath was pulled from my lungs as I tried desperately to wait for his cue. Honestly, I was so overwhelmed that I barely heard it when he told me to go ahead. But my body knew. In an instant, I was squirting for him. His hand still manipulating my used and overwhelmed pussy as I came. The only sound I could make was a sigh of relief as I exploded. I had been a good girl and came right on cue. I was proud of myself.

As Daddy gathered up my aftercare and pulled me into his arms in the bed, I heard one sentence that kind of scared me but also filled me with excitement.

"We need to have a conversation, baby girl."