When You Know, You Know

It's been two weeks since my confession to Derek on the back patio of the bar. Things haven't really changed between us, which I'm thankful for but it's also driving me crazy. We also haven't talked about that night since it happened. I'm starting to think we'd both had too much alcohol and maybe he doesn't even remember that discussion.

I'm on my way back to the bullpen from Penelope's office when my phone chimes with an incoming text. I don't even read who it's from, I just open it.

D: Dinner at mine tonight? We can finish our conversation from the bar?

It suddenly registers that the text is from Derek. My heart is in my throat. Why am I so nervous all of the sudden?! Oh yeah, I gotta reply.

S: Yeah, sure. Sounds good! I have to pick my car up tonight so I'll come over after. Around 6:30? Does that work?

He sends me back the thumbs up emoji and I put my phone back in my pocket as I open the bullpen door. After receiving that text, it feels like the day drags on forever. Finally, it's 5:45 and I am ready to leave work.

I take the bus to the auto repair shop where my car is and pick it up. It runs perfectly. Soon, I'm headed back toward the other side of town where Derek lives. It's 6:30 on the dot when I pull into the driveway. I walk up the driveway, up the steps and knock on the door. Derek opens the door in a tight white t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans.

"Hey Skye! Glad you got your car fixed and could make it over here!" He greets me as the door opens and he steps aside to let me in. After exchanging a few more pleasantries and him getting us some water, we walk into the living room and take a seat on the couch.

"Dinner will be ready in about 10 more minutes. I made chicken Alfredo. I hope that's okay." He says, laughing softly.

"Ooh yummy! I can't wait." I reply. Nervous, I start to literally twirl my thumbs. He sees this and covers my hands with one of his.

"Hey don't be nervous. It's just me. Everything's cool. You're safe, remember?" He tilts my chin up so I'm looking him in the eye and I smile.

"Yeah, I remember. Thank you." I reply softly.

About 45 minutes later, we're sitting at the table in front of completely empty plates. He gets up and takes them to the sink and then he brings his chair over next to mine.

"Now, you're looking for a strictly-sexual dominant partner, correct?" He looks at me as he asks. Not letting me avoid the conversation.

"Yes." I manage to squeak out.

"Well, as I'm sure you know, every Dom/Sub dynamic has rules." I nod. "The first of my rules is I want you in something all the time that silently claims you as mine. When it's just us, you will wear a collar. At work or in public, it will be a more discreet bracelet. Rule number two, no more underwear. Not even at work. You are mine and I want access whenever I see fit. The last hard rule that I have? You will not orgasm without permission. Ever. You're alone and want to masturbate? That's fine but you better text me or call me if you want to cum. Am I clear?"

My pussy tingles and I get goosebumps at the stern tone his voice has taken on. It's so sexy. "Yes, I understand." He smiles.

"Oh, one last thing. From now on, you will call me Daddy when we're alone." I swallow hard. This is going to be so much fun.

"Now, do you want to see the collar Daddy bought for you?" He asks me as he stands and offers me his hand.

"Of course I do, Daddy." I smile softly.

We walk up the stairs and down the hall to his bedroom. Once inside, he goes to the bed and then reaches underneath it; pulling out this purple gift box and handing it to me.