CHAPTER:10

------------

As the morning sun cast its warm rays through the windows, Jake lay in bed, his body weakened by a high fever. His mental state was fragile, and Jungwon, sensing his distress, urged him to rest for a few days. Sunoo and Ni-ki stayed by his side, their concern etched on their faces. Sunghoon and Jay wanted to join them, but Sunoo gently shooed them away, insisting they attend class.

Meanwhile, in school, Jungwon's anger simmered just below the surface. He marched towards Heeseung, his eyes blazing with a mix of sadness and fury. Pulling Heeseung into an empty classroom, he shut the door, trapping them in a space thick with tension.

"Do you think what you're doing is right, Heeseung hyung?" Jungwon's voice cracked as tears began to fall. "Do you enjoy hurting others' feelings? Do you love it when others feel helpless or decide to end their lives because you've triggered their bitter past, which they want to forget?"

Heeseung's confusion was palpable "what are you saying jungwon-ah I don't understand......", Jungwon pressed on, his words pouring out like a torrent. "Why did you have to say those hurtful words to Jake, Heeseung hyung? Why? Do you know what he's been through? If you knew, I bet you wouldn't dare to say those words."

Heeseung's anger rose and he spoke..."I don't think I was wrong...he deserved it", but Jungwon's tears continued to flow, his voice laced with sorrow. "Exactly, that's your problem. You think what you're doing is always right. You don't care about anyone. Aren't you a bit selfish, Heeseung hyung?"

As Jungwon spoke, he dropped to his knees, the weight of his emotions crushing him. He revealed Jake's dark past, from the abuse to the bullying, and even his eating disorder. Heeseung's face contorted in guilt, his eyes wide with shock. Heeseung felt guilty for saying those words to jake.....now he started to regret everything.

For the first time, Heeseung felt the sting of doubt. Maybe, just maybe, his heart was right, but his actions were wrong. Jake was different, and Heeseung's words had shattered his fragile world.

Before Heeseung could respond or ask questions, Jungwon vanished, leaving him alone with his thoughts. The confrontation had shattered Heeseung's illusions, forcing him to confront the harm he had caused.

Heeseung's mind raced, replaying the events that had led to this moment. He thought about Jake's quiet strength, Jungwon's fierce loyalty, and his own thoughtless words. The weight of his guilt was crushing him, and for the first time, he wondered if he had been wrong all along.

As the minutes ticked by, Heeseung's thoughts turned to Jake, lying in bed, his heart heavy with pain. He thought about Jungwon, his eyes red from crying, his voice shaking with anger. And he thought about himself, his actions, and the harm he had caused.

The silence in the classroom was oppressive, punctuated only by Heeseung's ragged breathing. He knew he had to make things right, but he didn't know where to start. The confrontation had shattered his illusions, and now he was left to pick up the pieces.But one thing was sure that heeseung wanted to make things right....he will make things right.