CHAPTER:21

------------

Heeseung drove Sunghoon's car with a sense of urgency, his heart racing with every passing moment. He couldn't shake off the feeling of dread that had settled in his stomach since he saw the news. As he reached Jake's home, he rushed towards Jake's room, his mind filled with worst-case scenarios.

Upon entering the room, he was met with a sight that broke his heart into a million pieces. Jake was curled up in the corner, crying his heart out, his body shaking with sobs. Heeseung's eyes welled up with tears as he approached Jake, his heart aching with compassion.

Jake, sensing Heeseung's presence, raised his head, and their eyes met. Heeseung's soft smile was met with a mixture of fear and sadness in Jake's eyes. As Heeseung took a step closer, Jake quickly backed away, his hands raised in a defensive gesture.

"N-no, no Heeseung hyung, please don't come closer...or you'll again get hurt," Jake stammered, his voice trembling.

But Heeseung didn't listen. He took another step closer, his eyes locked on Jake's, and enveloped him in a warm embrace. Jake cried out, his body shaking with sobs, as Heeseung held him tightly.

"Heeseung hyung, let's break up... please, Heeseung hyung, I can't see you get hurt again... Heeseung hyung," Jake spoke between sobs, his voice barely audible.

Heeseung pulled Jake onto his lap, shushing him gently, and spoke in a soothing voice, "Jake, my life without you is a misery... I'm already used to you... how could you say that, Jake? I can't leave without you... we promised each other, remember? We'll get through everything together... now, how can you leave me halfway? What about the dreams we planned? Please don't say something like this, Yunie..."

As Jake continued to cry, Heeseung rocked him gently, his heart filled with a deep love and concern. He remembered the promises they made, the dreams they shared, and the love they cherished.

"Yunie, my love, we'll face everything together. We'll overcome every obstacle, every challenge. I won't let you go, not now, not ever. You're mine, and I'm yours. We're in this together, forever."

Jake's sobs slowly subsided, his body exhausted, before finally falling asleep in Heeseung's arms. Heeseung shifted Jake onto his bed, pulled him close, and cuddled him to sleep, his heart filled with a deep love and concern for the person he cherished most.

As they slept, Heeseung's mind raced with thoughts of their future, their dreams, and their promises. He knew that he couldn't let Jake go, not now, not ever. He was determined to fight for their love, no matter what challenges lay ahead. He would protect Jake, cherish him, and love him until the end of time.

As the night wore on, Heeseung held Jake close, his heart filled with a deep love and concern. He knew that Jake was hurting, and he wanted to be there for him, to support him through the tough times.

As Jake slept, Heeseung gently stroked his hair, his fingers tracing the contours of his face. He remembered the first time they met, the first time they kissed, and the first time they said "I love you".

Heeseung's mind was filled with memories of their time together, of the laughter they shared, the tears they dried, and the moments they cherished. He knew that their love was strong, and he was determined to fight for it, no matter what.

As the night wore on, Heeseung's eyes grew heavy, but he refused to sleep. He wanted to be there for Jake, to hold him close and keep him safe.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Jake stirred in his arms. Heeseung's heart skipped a beat as Jake's eyes fluttered open, and he smiled weakly.

"Heeseung hyung," Jake whispered, his voice barely audible.

"I'm here, Yunie," Heeseung replied, his voice soft and gentle. "I'll always be here for you."

Jake's eyes closed again, and Heeseung knew that he was still tired. He held him close, his heart filled with love and compassion.

As the sun began to rise, Heeseung knew that they had to face the day ahead. He knew that there would be challenges, obstacles, and difficulties, but he was determined to face them head-on, as long as Jake was by his side.

"Yunie, we'll get through this together," Heeseung whispered, his lips brushing against Jake's ear. "We'll face everything, as long as we have each other."

Jake's eyes fluttered open again, and he smiled weakly. "I love you, Heeseung hyung I really really really love you so much," he whispered.

"I love you too, Yunie......so much," Heeseung replied, his heart filled with joy and love. "Forever and always."