AUTHOR'S NOTE

Normally I like to put author's Note at the end of the story but today it's different because I've got fews things to mention/clarify......

Well firstly as I've said I really got no experience in writing..... but still I'm trying to improvising my writing skills....so I would really appreciate if you like it.....

Oh and as I've put on the description that this story might be included some trigger warning and I'm really sorry for not putting it before the chapters.....so if you're uncomfortable with it please avoid dear.....

I've actually lost interest and motivation after writing it for a while so I'm extremely sorry if you guys didn't like it that much.......some chapters might be too short so please bare with it.....🥺

I promise next time I'll write even better story.....

Oh and last thing.......I really like happy endings so if you guys think after reading it that "why's the author so twisted?" Please.... I'm not that kind of twisted person..... it's just I had a weird dream then I started to overthinking and yeah after that I made this story.....I hope you like it!!!

(So if you guys like this story.... would you please check my other stories too??? They want a little bit attention 🥹)

Thank you,
heejake1009