CHAPTER:22

Thats how time flies........ their friends were always stick to them especially jake so he wouldn't feel lonely......they were happy but happiness doesn't last long right??? Their final exams has come and they were literally stressing about it as they have already wasted so much time.......

Heeseung and Jake had been studying together for hours, preparing for their upcoming exams at heeseung's place. Their friends already left. As the night wore on, they found themselves alone in the living room, the only sound being the soft hum of the fluorescent lights.

As they packed up their books, Heeseung accidentally brushed his hand against Jake's. The touch sent a spark of electricity through both of them, and they exchanged a shy glance.

Heeseung, feeling bold, reached out and gently brushed a strand of hair out of Jake's face. Jake's heart skipped a beat as he looked up at Heeseung, his eyes locking onto his.

Without a word, Heeseung leaned in, his lips brushing against Jake's. It was a soft, gentle kiss, but it sent shivers down Jake's spine.

Jake's eyes fluttered closed as he kissed Heeseung back, their lips moving in perfect sync. The world around them melted away, leaving only the two of them, lost in the moment.

As they broke apart for air, Heeseung smiled softly at Jake. "I've wanted to do that for so long," he whispered.

Jake's face flushed, but he smiled back. "I've wanted you to," he replied, his voice barely audible.

Heeseung then moved themselves towards his bedroom.....he gently pushed jake on his bed then hovered over him......Heeseung's lips trailed down Jake's neck, his tongue tracing the curve of his shoulder. Jake's body shuddered, his hands grasping Heeseung's hair.

"Heeseung, please," Jake whispered, his voice trembling with desire.

Heeseung's eyes flashed with passion, his hands pulling Jake closer. "I want to make love to you, Yunie," he whispered, his lips brushing against Jake's ear.

Jake's body arched towards Heeseung's touch, his moans filling the air. Heeseung's hands explored Jake's body, tracing the curves of his waist, the contours of his hips. Jake's skin was on fire, his heart racing with desire.

Their lips met again, the kiss deepening, their tongues entwined. Jake's hands roamed Heeseung's back, pulling him closer, their bodies pressed together.

Heeseung's fingers brushed against Jake's skin, sending shivers down his spine. Jake moaned, his body arching towards Heeseung's touch.

Heeseung's hands cupped Jake's face, his lips crashing down on Jake's. Jake's eyes fluttered closed, his body melting into Heeseung's touch.

Heeseung's lips trailed down Jake's chest, leaving a path of fire in their wake. Jake's breath caught, his body trembling with anticipation.

Their love was a flame that burned bright, a beacon of hope in the darkness. They were two hearts, beating as one, their love shining bright for all to see.

As they moved together, their bodies entwined, their love became a burning flame, consuming them both. They were lost in the heat of the moment, their hearts beating as one.

Heeseung's lips again met Jake's, their kiss deepening, their tongues entwined. Jake's body shuddered, his hands grasping Heeseung's hair.

Their love was a force of nature, unstoppable and wild. They were two souls, entwined in a dance of passion, their hearts beating in perfect harmony.

As they surrendered to their desires, their love became a raging inferno, burning brighter with every passing moment. They were lost in the heat of their passion, their love consuming them both.

In that moment, nothing else mattered. Only their love, their passion, and their desire for each other. They were two hearts, beating as one, their love shining bright for all to see.

                     As they lay together, their bodies entwined, Heeseung whispered sweet nothings into Jake's ear. "I love you, Yunie," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

"I love you too, Heeseung hyung," Jake replied, his voice barely audible.

Heeseung's hands traced the contours of Jake's face, his fingers brushing against his skin. Jake's eyes fluttered closed, his body relaxing into Heeseung's touch.

Their love was a gentle flame, burning bright and true. They were two souls, entwined in a dance of passion, their hearts beating in perfect harmony.

As they drifted off to sleep, their bodies wrapped together, Heeseung knew that he would never let Jake go. He was his soulmate, his everything.

The next morning, Heeseung woke up to find Jake's eyes shyly gazing into his. "Good morning, Heeseung hyung," Jake whispered, his voice filled with love.

"Good morning, Yunie," Heeseung replied, his voice filled with emotion.

They smiled at each other, their hearts full of love. They knew that their journey wouldn't be easy, but they were ready to face it together.

As they got out of bed, Heeseung pulled Jake into a tight hug. "I'll always be here for you, Yunie," he whispered.

"I'll always be here for you too, Heeseung hyung," Jake replied, his voice filled with conviction.

And as they held each other, they knew that their love would conquer all.