A/N!! PLEASE READ, IS IMPORTANT

I AM SO SORRY TO SPRING THIS ON YOU GUYS SO FAR INTO THE BOOK BUT I HATE HOW THIS IS GOING, ITS WAYYYYY TOO FAST PACED AND I HATE IT.

Don't get me wrong i like the plot and the direction its going in, it's just way too fast paced and predictable. even when i wrote chapter 2 i was a bit iffy on how quick it was going so if you've already guessed.

I'm re-writing the entire book, all 11 chapters which i have out. I am so so sorry again but it's needing a redo. The first book will not change in the slightest smidge but this one is. I hate how it goes from Scar pestering him to like lovers in the first chapter alone.

Do you understand why now? if you've made it to chapter 10 i am so sorry but this is why this is at the start, just to warn you b4 you start reading this that i am changing it quite a bit. Go read it if you want, i'm not gonna stop you but it wont be the same in 2-3 weeks. So sorry and check out my other works if this is the first of my books you've read.

I want to apologise to my regular readers who ahve read this entire thing. you might be pissed off and im sorry. I'd rather re-write it so i know what's going on and to make sure it makes sense to those newer readers. I also want to apologise for you lot getting 2 notifications in 2 days which are just A/N's I'm nearly done the first chapter as we speak and its practically the same.

I am so sorry again but i think this is for the better. 

~Sculky <33