Chapter 4 - Grian's Worst Nightmare

TW - R@PE, ABUSE, SLICING, SA

1st Person POV (???)

I loved it, his face as he dropped to the ground unconscious, what a poor unfortunate soul. He's going through all of this because of Gree-on. Oh I don't actually care, don't be fooled by me. I'm just happy that he'll be stuck there forever, Gree-on will all be mine.

I laughed, turning the gas off so I could enter the room I had trapped him in. I still wore a gas-mask just in case there was something lingering about. I walked in grabbing him by the ankles and dragged him out. I dragged him out into a spare room I had, I had mined out a spare room with an iron door so if he wanted to escape he wouldn't be able to anyway.

I locked the door, walking over to where I had tied Gree-on up. He was awake, and he did just see me gas his friend up.

- I have some plans with you -

I trailed a sharp knife across his neck, smirking at him. I had big plans with him.

- Sam.. Please don't.. -

Grian weakly spoke to me. A bigger grin spread across my face. I stared at his beautiful face, he was all mine, no-one could stop me anymore.

- I will, might as well have some fun when you're stuck with me -

I had a spare rope next to him as I cut the ropes which were holding him up. He fell to the floor all weak and pathetic. I laughed at him as I proceeded to tie him back up, legs tied together and wrists, I made sure his wings were all tied tightly behind his back. He was too weak to fight back, now it was my turn to have fun..

Back up on the surface Cub was sitting at the dinner table alone, he was wondering why Scar hadn't appeared back. He was going to talk about stuff, Scar even said he'd be back in time for supper but he wasn't. This was strange, Yes scar wasn't the best person in the world but he had gotten better and tried to stick to whatever he said even if he was a couple minutes late. Knowing this Cub sat in the same place for 43 more minutes but still nothing, this made him worried, Scar always had the possibility of being late but 43 minutes was too much. In this worry Cub decided to message Scar's communicator. It was just asking where he was and if he would be coming home soon or not. If not what time he would be suspected to get home.

Back down where I was with Scar and Grian, I had managed to get Grian's clothes off, staring down at his naked body. He looked so good, I missed this.

- Grian, i missed this, you look even better now -

I grinned down at him as I proceeded to trail my knife across his chest, slowly digging in as I went. A trail of blood slowly appeared as I went. Grian was squirming which made me dig a bit deeper. I loved this, I loved playing with his little body.

I laughed as I thought of all the possibilities I could have with him. I slapped his ass, hearing a yelp which made me grin. I pulled my pants and boxers down so my dick sprung out. I wanted some fun okay. I wrangled him to his knees, shoving his face onto my cock. It was a struggle to get him onto his knees by how weak he was but oh was it worth it. I moaned gently by the sudden sensation. Gripping his hair tight I started to force my cock further down his throat. He started to cough and splutter, choking on it.

- So pathetic aren't you, you used to be able to do this easily back in high-school -

I tutted. It was pathetic of him, this was so easy for him back then and now look at him, choking. Yes my dick is only 11" but come on.

Soon enough I shoved my cock further down his throat, letting a load of my cum go straight down his throat with a loud moan. I couldn't think straight anymore. I had already planned this but I was desperate, so I was getting sloppy.

I quickly pushed 3 fingers into his asshole. He screamed, just what I wanted. Maybe after this I would cut his off so he could never use it again, that would be fun wouldn't it! Giving myself a quick tug I shoved it in, he screamed as I winced, I didn't expect him to be as tight as he was but it felt nice.

I couldn't wait any longer, it felt good to be buried in him at last, it had been so long since i had fucked him, i was ready for this. I started to slam into him, my dick hitting his prostate every time making him scream, yelp and.. Moan. He sounded so nice moaning as loud as he was, it was so good.

Soon enough I felt like I was about to cum so I did so. I pushed deep into him, painting his insides white with my seamen. I slowly pulled out, seeing my cum leak out of his ass. He looked exhausted, shame I wasn't done with him just yet.

I grinned as his breaths weakened. Maybe this would make him break.

I roughly flipped him over so he was on his back. I ran my fingers up and down his wings.

- No, Sam, please don't, they've only just grown back! -

He desperately pleaded. That news to my ears, that means this will be even more painful.

I slowly started to pluck feathers out of his perfect parrot wings, one by one. He screamed and squirmed, I was surprised he still had energy after fucking him. So it was a bit of a surprise to say the least.

I spent ages plucking feather by feather until all were gone. Grian had passed out ¾ of the way in which made me giggle..

Little did I know that letting him scream was the worst mistake I would ever make..

(1045 words, it is 11:23pm BST on a Sunday, I PROMISED I WOULD GET THIS OUT ON TIME!! Anyway hope you enjoyed, next chapter will hopefully be better than this one considering I wrote this in 40 mins, Ba byeee ~Sculk)