3~

It was finally the wedding day of Hyunjin and Felix. The morning sun bathed the venue in a warm glow, creating a picture-perfect backdrop for their special day. The ceremony was held in a charming, intimate garden surrounded by blooming flowers and twinkling fairy lights.

Hyunjin stood at the altar, dressed in a classic black tuxedo, looking both nervous and excited. Felix, in a sleek white suit, was equally radiant. Their friends and family gathered around, their smiles reflecting the joy of the occasion.

and then it was time for the final moment.

With a smile and a soft, “You may kiss the groom,” felix was bit nervous so hyunjin just pecked his forehead. The crowd erupted in applause and cheers, celebrating the beginning of their new journey together.

After the ceremony, Hyunjin and Felix drove away from the venue in a sleek car, their faces lit with happiness. They were heading to their new home, a beautiful gift from Felix’s mother. The house was a charming blend of modern and cozy, with large windows letting in plenty of sunlight and a lovely garden that Felix had always dreamed of.

When they arrived, they were greeted by a small welcome party organized by Felix’s family. There were fresh flowers, a basket of gourmet treats, and a heartfelt note from Felix’s mom. The joy and warmth of the moment were overwhelming as they stepped into their new home, hand in hand.

The couple spent the afternoon unpacking and setting up their new space, talking excitedly about their plans for the future. They settled into their new home, feeling grateful and excited about the new chapter in their lives.

As the sun set and the evening drew near, Hyunjin and Felix sat on the porch, enjoying a quiet moment together. Hyunjin, with a mischievous smile, turned to Felix.

“Oh, by the way,” Hyunjin said, his eyes twinkling, “we’re going on a honeymoon next week. My mom gifted us the tickets.”

Felix’s eyes widened in surprise, and a deep blush spread across his cheeks. “Really? That’s… I didn’t know about that!” he stammered, clearly flustered by the unexpected news.

Hyunjin chuckled, clearly enjoying Felix’s reaction. “Yes, really. She wanted to give us something special for our first trip as a married couple.”

Felix, still blushing, "i don't know.. Maybe we can just see it as a trip?”

“sure , i think we both need some time to be comfy . btw It’s going to be an amazing trip. ”

As the evening fell, they finally found a moment to relax. Felix was lounging on their shared bed, looking exhausted but content. He had spread out on the bed, enjoying the softness of the new sheets and the cozy space.

Hyunjin, who had been in the kitchen grabbing a couple of drinks, came into the bedroom with a playful grin. Seeing Felix sprawled out so comfortably, he couldn't resist a chance to tease him.

“Wow, look at you,” Hyunjin said, his voice low and teasing as he walked toward the bed. “Just lying there like that. Don’t you think you’re being a bit too tempting?”

Felix looked up with  nervousness . but today he decided to play along hyunjin's teasing “Oh really? And what exactly are you planning to do about it?”

Hyunjin perched on the edge of the bed, his eyes glinting with mischief. “Well, now that you mention it, I could think of a few things. Its first first night... How about i massage your body?”

Felix raised an eyebrow, a playful smile tugging at his lips. “A massage, huh? That sounds nice. But you know, I didn’t realize you were so eager to touch me.”

Hyunjin’s hand slid down to Felix’s thigh, trying to make felix back away “Eager? Maybe. But I think it’s more about the fun we can have. I’ve always enjoyed seeing you all relaxed and... in the mood.”

Felix’s cheeks flushed slightly as  hyunjin's hand came up.. Touch getting sensual. Felix letted out a deep breath.

"Sensitive, huh?" Hyunjin spoke

"Hyunjin.." Felix said.. Breath still heavy.

"Tell me felix.. I can't hear you all" hyunjin said.

Hyunjin smirked as a idea popped up in his head. He leaned in only to felix back away a bit. The thing continued till felix's back was against bed's headboard.

Felix's lips parted , he felt weak because of hyunjin's touches.

"As much as i love teasing you , i think i'm going ahead my limits." Hyunjin said as he gave felix a kiss on forehead and stood up from the bed.

"To be honest i kinda like you but stilk we should take time and get to know each other before getting further" hyunjin added.

Felix smiled at his gentleness and honesty, "ofc hyunjin.. As much as i liked your touch i would gladly wait for the love that can make our first time special" he says.

"O my godd felix, you are so romantic" hyunjin teasingly laughed. 

"Anyway.. I'm going to take a bath. Thenn i guess we can atleast... Cuddle?" Felix asked being hesitant.

"Why having a thought to go bath suddenly? got a problem to deal with?" Hyunjin said. Smirking.

"Shut-up. I ain't that easy to get turned on"felix said.

"Says the guy who's breath get heavy just by me touch his thigh a bit" hyunjin teased.

"Just wait and watch. The moment you confess your love to me will my be turn to tease you. Well what if i rejected your love ? What will you do hubby?" Felix said.

"Me falling in love first? Naah.. You'll be the one falling first" hyunjin says.

"Lets bet. Whoever falls in love first will do anything the other wants" felix said.

"Isn't doing everything your loved one wants is already one of definations that you love? Lets bet on whoever falls in love first will buy flowers daily for other one" hyunjin says..

"Aww sweetie.. I'll gladly accept the flowers from you" felix replied.

"Lets see " hyunjin says.

________________________________

Damn the chapter made me feel butterflies in stomoch .

I want what hyunlix have 🙂

Where's my hyunjin's girly??? (I'm straight.i just want hyunjin's stan as a friend.)

________________________________