10~

Author's pov..

Felix steps out of the shower, wearing just a towel around his waist. He walks over to where Hyunjin is lounging on the bed and playfully drops the towel in a heap, letting his damp skin glisten.

Hyunjin glances up with a mischievous smile. “Nice to see you so... fresh and relaxed.”

Felix smirks, “Glad you think so. I could use some company. What’s on your mind?”

Hyunjin playfully bites his lip. “I was thinking about how nice it would be to have some fun. Any ideas?”

Felix’s eyes sparkle. “I might have a few. How about we make it interesting? Let’s play 21 Questions—get to know each other better.”

Hyunjin raises an eyebrow, a sly smile on his lips. “Oh, really? I’m intrigued. ”

Their convo continued with some silly or some serious questions.

"Ok here's the next question.. Who did you had huge crush on which stayed for like more than 2 years? Hyunjin asks

“I had a crush on Jisung before he got married. Like i adore him alot” felix said.

Hyunjin felt bit of jealousy. Felix had crush on jisung and now they are still best friends?

~~~

Next day..

Felix and Hyunjin walked side by side through Sydney's streets, their arms touching but their hearts distant.

As they turned a corner, they stumbled upon Jisung and Minho outside a cafe. Felix's eyes locked onto Jisung's, and for a moment, they just stared at each other. Jisung already told felix that he is in australia so felix suggested him to come to sydney , so they can complete their bestie goals which was joining in honeymoon to tease Them and enjoy on our own

The four of them exchanged small talk, but Felix couldn't guess what jisung meant when he winked at him.

Later that night, they found themselves drinking with Jisung and Minho in their hotel room. The atmosphere was tense, and the alcohol only heightened the emotions.

As the night wore on, Felix and Jisung found themselves lost in conversation, their faces inches apart. Hyunjin watched with growing unease, his eyes narrowing as Felix and Jisung's bodies leaned in.

In a flash, Felix and Jisung were almost kissing, their lips mere millimeters apart.

Hyunjin's eyes flashed with anger, and he grabbed Felix's wrist, pulling him away from Jisung.

"Time for us to go," Hyunjin growled, his voice low and menacing, as he dragged Felix out of the room.

Once they were back in their own room, Felix shook off Hyunjin's grip. "What's your problem?" he snapped, his eyes flashing with anger.

Hyunjin's eyes narrowed. "You know exactly what my problem is." Hyunjin sighed, "You still have feelings for him, don't you?" his voice low and menacing.

Felix's face twisted in defiance. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't lie to me, Felix. I know all about your crush on Jisung before his wedding. And now, I see the way you look at him... the way you lean in when you talk to him."

Felix's anger boiled over, and he took a step closer to Hyunjin. "You don't know anything," he snarled.

Hyunjin's voice rose. "I know you're still in love with him. You can't hide it."

Felix's face reddened with rage. "Shut up," he growled.

Hyunjin's eyes flashed. "No, I won't shut up. You're my husband, and I deserve to know the truth."

Felix's hands clenched into fists. "You want the truth? Fine. I'll give you the truth."

And with that, Felix grabbed Hyunjin's face, his fingers digging into his skin. Hyunjin's eyes widened in shock as Felix's lips smashed onto his. 

As the kiss went heated , they broke apart to breath Hyunjin's eyes locked onto Felix's, a fierce desire burning in his gaze. He again pulled felix in kiss , this time walking him towards the bed. Felix's back met mattress.. Hyunjin hovered over him. Still not breaking the kiss.

Felix didn't resist, his body still reeling from the intense kiss. Hyunjin's lips trailed down Felix's neck, sending shivers down his spine. Felix's eyes fluttered closed, his body responding to Hyunjin's touch.

But as Hyunjin's lips reached his collarbone, Felix suddenly realized what was happening. He was getting too caught up in the moment, and he couldn't let that happen.

With a surge of adrenaline, Felix pushed Hyunjin back, he just  turned and ran from the room to bathroom.

Hyunjin stood there, breathing heavily, his eyes fixed on the door Felix had just exited. He didn't move, didn't speak, just let the tension between them hang in the air.

________________________________

Their first kiss 🙂❤