4~

The moonlight softly lit up the living room where Jisung and Minho were settled on the couch. The room was warm and inviting, with cozy pillows and a blanket draped over them. They were ready for their favorite activity: a movie marathon. The TV screen flickered with the start of their chosen film, and Jisung was excited.

“This one is great,” Jisung said, his excitement clear as he pointed to the screen. “Remember the first time we watched this?”

Minho, resting his head on Jisung’s shoulder, laughed quietly. “Of course I do. You kept making those silly comments.”

Jisung smirked and leaned in closer, his breath tickling Minho’s ear. “Well, you seemed to enjoy it. And I know you like my commentary.”

Minho shivered slightly from the closeness, a playful grin on his face. “Maybe I do. But what are you planning for after the movie?”

Jisung’s hand slid down Minho’s side, gently tracing patterns on his hip. “Depends on you. If you’re good, I might have a surprise for you.”

Minho’s eyes sparkled with interest. “Oh really? What kind of surprise?”

Instead of answering, Jisung focused back on the movie, his hand still exploring Minho’s side. Minho let out a soft sigh, enjoying the touch. Their whispered conversations turned flirtatious as Jisung’s hands roamed more intentionally, making the room feel charged with a playful energy.

In the up floor of their house, Yeunjun and Soobin were cuddled up in bed. The bed was soft and comfy, filled with pillows and blankets that invited them to relax. They were lying close, wrapped up in each other’s warmth.

Yeunjun had his arms around Soobin, lightly tracing patterns on his arm. “Did you hear about the new science project?” Yeunjun asked softly.

Soobin, with his head resting on Yeunjun’s chest, sighed contentedly. “I did. It sounds like it’s going to be a lot of work.”

Yeunjun chuckled and kissed Soobin’s forehead. “I’ve been thinking about how to make it easier. You know I love a good challenge.”

Soobin looked up, his eyes full of love. “I love that about you. You’re always so proactive.”

Their conversation moved from school to more personal topics, filled with playful and affectionate banter. They were both relaxed, their voices full of warmth and flirtation.

“So,” Soobin said, his tone teasing, “what are your plans for the weekend?”

Yeunjun grinned, his hand resting gently on Soobin’s waist. “How about a movie night, like Jisung and Minho?”

Soobin’s eyes widened in mock surprise. “Are you suggesting we copy them?”

“Not exactly,” Yeunjun replied, his fingers gently caressing Soobin’s side. “I’m thinking we can make it even better.”

Soobin’s cheeks flushed slightly, and he looked up at Yeunjun with a playful smile. “Oh really? How do you plan to do that?”

“Let’s just say,” Yeunjun whispered, his lips brushing against Soobin’s ear, “I have a few ideas.”

Soobin’s breath quickened at Yeunjun’s touch, and he tilted his head to look up at him. “I’m interested. But you’ll need to show me.”

Their playful talk continued, filled with sweet kisses and tender touches. The room was full of their love and connection, a warm and intimate space.

As their conversation slowed, Yeunjun gently cupped Soobin’s face, his thumb lightly tracing Soobin’s jawline. They were close, their faces just inches apart, and the air between them was charged with anticipation.

Yeunjun leaned in, his lips brushing softly against Soobin’s. The kiss was slow and full of emotion, expressing the deep bond they shared. It was a moment of closeness and warmth.

Soobin responded eagerly, wrapping his arms around Yeunjun’s neck as the kiss deepened. The love they felt was clear in their embrace, and their kiss was filled with tenderness.

When they finally pulled away, their foreheads touched, and a peaceful silence settled over them. The outside world felt far away, and all that mattered was the love they shared.

Yeunjun looked at Soobin with affectionate eyes. “I think our movie night will be pretty special.”

Soobin smiled and stroked Yeunjun’s cheek. “I think we’ve done an amazing job.”

With one last, lingering kiss, they settled into their embrace, their hearts full and content. The night stretched on, filled with the comfort of each other’s presence, as they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in love and warmth.

________________________________

I forgot to mention that soobin and jisung are brothers in this story.. Thats why they are staying together.