Experiment Speed

No one Pov

A tall man with grey hair and suit with a red tie walked around in the hall of a tall building. "Sir we've got their DNA were ready for step 2" A female doctor said. " Excellent how long will this take?" The man said. " Well we need to examine the Dn-" Another doctor said but the man stomped his foot on the ground. 

"Don't give me excuses I want result's I want them to be ready by the end of this week" The man said a scowl on his face as they continued walking. They soon entered and elevator. 

The female scientist pressed multiple button's soon a big red button appeared at the bottom. The lady pressed it and the elevator went flying down.

It soon came to a sudden stop and almost everyone fell. But soon got up the elevator door opened and scientist were running around the place wearing google's and lab coat's. " Now show me where they are and how they're doing" The man said. 

" Of course sir, Their growing more and more then we expected and I just got new's that they will be ready at the end of the week" The female scientist said typing on her iPad. " Good and your sure that the have superspeed?" The man said looking back at her. 

" Yes we have done the test and their's a 78% chance they will" A male scientist said. " 78!" The man yelled. " Their's still a 22% chance that they don't" The man said as they continued. 

They entered a room were the most people where typing left and right in-front was a 2 large cylinder's with two small infant's in attached by a cord floating in some liquid. 

" Soon you'll be done and I'll have the power that I deserve" The man said a evil smile plastered across his face.

(Meanwhile)

A man by the name of Wally west was sleeping in a king size bed wearing only boxer's was snoring away when he was suddenly woken up by a loud alarm clock. Wally groaned rubbing his eye's. He looked around saw an empty space next to him. 

Wally raced out and hugged Dick who was cooking some pancake's. "Morning Wally" Dick chuckled as Wally lifted him up. 

" Why'd you leave it's not 7 yet?"Wally whined looking at the clock which pointed to Six thirty ( 5:30am)

" We have to get ready" Dick said giving wally a small peck on the lip's. "Plus we don't want to be late for the traffic" Dick added flipping a pancake. 

He placed 3 pancake's on a plate and gave it to wally. Wally smiled and drowned the pancake with maple syrup whipped cream and 2 scoop's of ice cream and a bit of butter. 

He sat down on the couch and started eating watching the new's. Dick sat next to him with a bowl of cereal. Wally noticed dick was being more quiet the usual. " You ok dickie?" Wally said. 

Dick sighed laying down on the couch looking up. " Do you ever think about us having kid's?" Dick said suddenly making Wally cough. " You want kid's?" Wally said. 

" I had a dream we had kid's" Dick said smiling but then his smile turned into a frown. " But it was just a dream" Dick said getting up and heading to their room and getting changed. 

Wally quickly ate his last pancake and rushed in. " hey we can adopt " Wally said. " No no it's ok we have to go soon" Dick said putting on his badge and leaving heading to the car. Wally quickly got changed brushed his teeth and raced out grading his lunch and heading to the car. 

" I'll drop you off at work and I'll pick you up at 4" Dick said starting the car and heading toward's Wally work place. They were playing music in the car and soon arrived. 

Wally stepped out with his bag's and gave a kiss to dick on the cheek. " See you in the afternoon babe" Wally said. " Love you" Dick said as he left.Wally went inside looking at the his wedding ring