A night to remember

No one Pov

----------------------

It was the middle of the night and the female scientist was running down the street's. She was holding two baby's that were wrapped tightly in a blanket. She heard the alarm blearing behind her but kept running. She made it into Blüdhaven street but could hear a sound of an engine following her. 

She suddenly bumped into someone and fell dropping the baby's. " I'm so sorry" Nightwing said. Flash picked up both of the baby's but the women looked at them. 

" Keep them!" The women yelled before flash was able to give the baby's back. " You need to go leave" The women said in a worried distressed voice. 

" Are you o-" 

" Listen to me the baby's are your's" The women said. " What they can't be?" Flash said. " Their's a man he want's to take your power's we took both of your DNA and made children out of it" The women explained in a hurry. 

" What why children?" Nightwing said. " You have to believe me now go!" The women yelled. There was a sudden gun shot and blood splattered everywhere and the women fell to the floor. 

Nightwing covered the two children and look back and saw a vehicle and a man holding a gun. " On me!" Flash yelled. Dick quickly jumped onto his back holding on and Flash rushed out back to their home. 

They both crashed into the couch and just stayed silent for 10 minutes. "Can you tell me what just happened?" Wally said still holding the baby's. " We went out on patrol" Dick said. 

" Yeah" Wally said taking his mask off. " We stopped a robbery" Dick continued. " Yes then" Wally said carefully putting the baby's down on the couch. " We found a women who say's these random baby's are our's" Dick said. They both stayed silent until the baby's started crying. 

They both looked at them. The baby on the right had curly ginger hair with freckles her nose was scrunched up and tear's were rolling down her face.She opened her eye's and had ocean blue eye's that were sparkling in the light. The baby on the left had big raven hair and tanned skin. The boy looked up at hd emerald green eye's like Wally. 

They both just steered at the baby's and the baby's were steering back at them. Dick slowly unwrapped the blanket and saw name tag's around both of their wrist. 

"Rosemary? Who thought of that?" Dick said. The girl wriggled a bit whining. He placed her on the floor and Unwrapped the boy's blanket. "Nicholas? That's not a bad name" Wally said. Dick nodded and placed him on the floor. 

They both looked around and were immediately curious. They started crawling around and Wally had to run and grad them before they did something dangerous. 

"We have to go to the police were not able to look kid's" Wally said holding them both and walking out the door. He stopped and couldn't here footstep's behind him. 

Wally walked backside and saw Dick steering back his eye's were glimmering with sadness and guilt. " Come on don't give me that"Wally said. This made it worst and dick was giving the most adorable puppy eye's. 

Wally soon gave in. "Fine we'll keep them" Wally said. " Yes!! thank you thank you thank you" Dick said running and hugging Wally and picking up the two baby's kissing them on the head. 

They both sat down on the couch. " What do we tell everyone?" Wally said. " I sent a message to my family chat we'll see in the morning" Dick said. "Come on let's go to bed" Wally said. They both got changed and went to bed. 

In between them were the two baby's wrapped gentle in a blanket