Unexpected Adoption

-------------

" Here's your case Grayson" Dick's boss said placing a file on dick's desk. Dick opened the file and saw a picture of a women a man and then a boy the age of 7. 

"Leon Hart parent's Riley Hart and John Hart" Dick's boss said. Dick looked through scanning the information. The boy had thick fluffy Blonde hair and Hazel eye's he looked nothing like his parent's who both had Brown hair and green eye's  . 

" We think that parent's are involve in a drug dealership" Dick boss said leaving dick's office. Dick hummed a bit. 

Dick soon went home investigating the case. Soon he heard the door open his husband and his two 10 year old kid's rush in. " Hi Papa" Nico said. "Hi Nico" Dick said kissing his forehead. He felt a pair of arm's wrap around him and pull him into a hug. 

" Hi wally"Dick said giving him a kiss. " Alright kid's who's hungry"Wally said. " ME!" Rosy and Nico yelled and they ran into the kitchen along with Wally. 

Wally looked at Dick. " You coming babe?" Wally asked. " Nah I have a case"Dick said. "ok now who want's a milkshake" Wally said re-entering  the kitchen. 

( Later that night)

Both Wally and Dick were in bed one of them sleeping one of them still awake. Dick fiddled with his finger's and then looked at his time ( 10:16pm)

" Wally" Dick whispered. Wally snorted his arm's and leg's in some odd position. " Wally" Dick sadi a bit louder. Wally groaned. 

"Wally!" Dick shouted not loud enough to wake his kid's but loud enough to make wally jump in shock. " Dick it's the middle of the night what are you doing still up?" Wally said yawning. "I can't sleep" Dick said. 

Wally moved closer to him bring him into a hug. " Shh Go to sleep dickie" Wally said humming. " I can't figure out with this case"Dick whispered. 

" Just think about it while you go to sleep" Wally said. Something suddenly clicked in his head. " I have to go"Dick said jumping out of bed putting on some trouser's and a jacket. 

Dick got in the car and sped off to his office. " Richard what are you doing back this late?" Dick boss said. 

" I need a squat team for the port bay" Dick said. Dick said putting on his badge and grading his key. 

( At the Port Bay)

" Hurry up Leon!" John yelled at his son grading him by his hair and pushing him into the car. Leon sniffed tear's rolling down his eye's onto the road. Everyone thought Leon had the best life he was born into a rich family getting everthing he would want but that's not what would happen. 

His father and mother had an illegal business and that's how they would make money. It was storming Leon felt cold and tired and just sat in the car crying. 

Suddenly he heard police siren's. Leon mom and dad were outside in the rain and he saw bright light's. 

Leon was in soaked shirt with trouser's and old shoes. Leon covered his ear's he heard yelling and screaming. 

Suddenly the door to the car opened and a man wearing a plain t-shirt and a coat with trouser's looked at Leon scooping him up from his seat. 

Leon stuffed his face into the man's shoulder it was raining heavily and he couldn't see a thing. He was placed into a police car with a blanket.

( Half and Hour later)

" Hey kid what was the last thing you ate?" The man asked. They were at the police station and it was the middle of the night. " 3 day's ago?" Leon said. "Come on let's go get you something to eat" The man said.

They both stood up and started walking. " What's your name?" Leon asked. " Richard Grayson but people call me dick" The man said. Leon couldn't help but smile. 

They entered a restaurant and got seated. " What do you want to eat?" Dick asked. "Nachos" Leon said. 

Dick ordered some nachos and water and started talking with the kid. " How were your parent's like to you growing up?" Dick asked. "Mother and Father first loved me but the only reason they had me was because everyone else had children and they didn't want to feel like an outsider" Leon said. 

"When I was born people thought I was weird because I would get over excited and it would scare all the other kid's" Leon said.

"The doctor's said I had ADHD after that they started ignoring me"Leon said tear's threatening to fall from his eye's. " Father didn't believe I was his son after the doctor said that Mother took a test to prove it and but he still didn't believe it and ignored me" Leon said bursting into a sob. 

" Shh hey it's ok they're gone now you don't have to worry about them"Dick cooed hugging Leon. Soon the nacho's arrived and Leon started eating them all not leaving a crum behind. 

"I feel cold and tired Mr dick" Leon said. " Let's go get you some proper clothes. They headed to the mall which was still some how open and dick got him some clothe's. 

They entered the kid's clothing section. " Pick what ever you want to wear" Dick said. Leon nodded he found a plain red t-shirt and jean overall's. Leon wondered around holding the clothe's when he stumbled upon some hero's merch. 

Leon went in and saw a large fluffy hoodie with a Nightwing print on it. Leon eye's sparkled as he graded the only size he could reach and ran back. 

Dick found some shoe's and sock's for Leon. Dick bought the clothes and they went to the changing room. "Do you think you can change into these?"Dick asked. Leon nodded and headed into the changing room. He quickly changed into the Red t-shirt and Overall's and placed the Nightwing hoodie over him. Leon felt so comfortable and warm. 

He went out and held Dick's hand as they walked down the street back to the police station. " Mr dick?"Leon said. " Yes Leon?"Dick said. "Where am I going to live?" Leon said. Dick stayed quiet. 

" I don't have any grandpa's aunt or uncle's and I don't have any friends" Leon said. " Do you want to live with me?" Dick said. 

Leon stayed quiet thinking over and over about it. They reached the police station and it was 1 in the morning. 

Leon finally made up his mind and went over to Dick. " I want to live with you" Leon said. " Ok kid"Dick said smiling and ruffling his head. 

" C-can you adopt me?"Leon asked. " I'll see what my husband say's" Dick said. " You have a husband?" Leon said. " Yep and two children twin's 1 boy 1 girl" Dick said escorting Leon back outside. 

"Where are we going?" Leon asked. "Where going back to my house" Dick said. Leon sat in the back seat and dick started driving. 

Leon immediately fall asleep half way the trip

Once they arrived home. Dick picked up Leon and went inside placing Leon on the couch placing a blanket over him. 

He crept inside opening his kid bedroom door's and saw them both asleep. He then went into his own room and saw Wally asleep. 

Dick played down next to Wally smiling. " Hi babe" Wally yawned feeling Dick presence. "Where did you go?" Wally asked. 

" We're adopting another child"Dick suddenly said that didn't shock wally at all. Dick was raised by bruce who is known for adopting random children and it still a mystery to wally on how many brother's and sister's he had . 

" I am not surprised by that" Wally yawned. Wally pulled him in a hug and they both fell asleep 

( The next Morning)

"DAD!"