Tooth Fairy

-------------------

Rosy and Nicholas were running around the house giggling and laughing. Nico was holding a toy plane and rosy were holding a toy boat. 

" WOSH!" Nico said holding the plane high in the air. " Nico Rosy no running in the house" Dick said stopping the two toddlers from running down the stairs. " That mean's you to Wally"Dick said looking at wally who was holding hamburger ready to run to the kitchen. 

" Awe" The 3 of them said. The two toddlers started walking back to their room. Suddenly Rosy fell down and hit her chin. Rosy started crying alerting Dick and Wally. 

Dick came running picking up Rosy. " Baby are you ok?" Wally said. Rosy cried blood dripping from her mouth. " Aw rosy let's get you cleaned up honey" Dick said taking her to the bathroom. 

 " What happened to Rosy?"Nico asked. " She just hurt a little don't worry she'll be ok soon" Wally said picking Nico up and taking him to his room. 

( Meanwhile with Rosy)

Dick wiped the blood off her mouth and secured the tooth. " What happened to my tooth papa?" Rosy said. 

" Your tooth got lose and came out" Dick said. " All my teeth are going to fall out then I'll gave no teeth and look weird!" Rosy sobbed. "Rosy honey that's not how it work's when one of your tooth come's out it get replaced by an adult tooth" Dick said.

"Is that why we go to the dentist?" Rosy said. Dick nodded. "So they can check for cavities and tooth ache's stuff like that" Dick said. 

" What do we do with the tooth?"Rosy said. " The tooth fairy will come" Dick said. "What's the tooth fairy?" Rosy asked curious her head titling a bit.

" The tooth fairy is a little fairy that come's to your room at night. You place your tooth under your pillow and in the morning you'll see some money under your pillow" Dick said. Rosy gasped smiling. 

"Come on let's go" Dick said opening the door but suddenly he heard a thump. Dick looked and saw Nico on the floor and his tooth on the floor. Nico started crying and dick called wally over. 

" I'm so sorry baby!" Dick said squeezing Nico in a hug. "It's ok Papa I'll get to see the tooth fairy" Nico said smiling. 

They both got their left front tooth out. Soon when they both got the blood wiped off their face. " Smile kid's "Wally said holding a camera. 

They both smiled showing their gap in their teeth