Uncle's Boyfriend

--------------

It had been a 2 year's since dick and Wally adopted Nico and Rose and it had been the best decision they ever made. 

Kon

Today was just a normal weekend for them. Nico and Rosemary were playing Dick and Wally were working in the living room watching over them. Dick saw a notification on his phone and answered it. 

"Damien Tim and Jayson are coming over again" Dick said. Dick and Wally would get used to it since the family both adored and loved them. 

 Wally just hummed sipping on his soda. Just then there was a knock on the door. Dick went to open it and was surprised when he was his 3 brothers boyfriend with them. 

They immediately rushed in and Rosemary squealed racing over. " Hi little one"Kon said. " Hi hi" Rosemary said. Tim lifted her up in the air kissing her cheek's. 

Roy went over to Nico who was playing with toy dinosaur. " Hi little guy" Roy said bending down. Nico looked up at him and smiled. " Uncle Tim" Rosemary squealed as Tim threw her in the air then catching her back down. 

" How are you feeling princess?" Tim said. "Good I saw a cat" Rosemary said smiling. She then looked at Connor. " who him?" Rose said. 

"He's my boyfriend princess" Tim said still holding her. " Hi little one My name's Kon"Kon said putting on a charming smile. 

" Introduce yourself Rosy" Dick said encouraging her. " My name's Rosemary but people call me rose or rosy I am 3 almost 4" Rosemary said holding up 3 finger's. " Good job honey" Dick said. 

Meanwhile with Nico Jayson and Damien were with him and Jon and Roy were introducing themselves. 

" Hi Nico my name's Jon Kent" Jon said introducing himself. " My name's Roy harper your uncle's boyfriend" Roy said. " What's a boyfriend?" Nico said. 

" It mean's your uncle is in love with me" Roy said leaning over to Jayson who rolled his eye's. " What's love?" Nico said. 

" Love is like a song" Jon began but Damien shut him up. " Hey dick can we go out and take Rosy and Nico for a walk around the park?" Tim said. Dick and Wally looked at each other for a minute than back at All 6 of them. 

" Fine but I want you back at 10:30 sharp so they can get ready for their nap" Dick said. They all nodded and got ready. 

Wally and Dick helped Rosemary and Nico get change. Soon they were both in a sweater with trouser's with a scarf and beanie. 

" Ok I want your phone on all time" Dick said. " yes yes" Jayson said rolling his eye's. " Ok stay close to your uncle's ok baby" Wally said cupping Nico cheek's. Nico nodded and Wally kissed him on the forehead. 

"Ok have fun" Dick said as they left. 

(At the Park)

" Look their's a Carnival fair want to go?" Jayson said. Nico nodded smiling as they all went in. "Uncle Damien can you get me that teddy bear?" Rose said pointing to the large teddy bear . Damien hummed a bit but suddenly Jon jumped in. 

" I can do it for you" Jon said. They went over Jon graded the hammer and hit it with his super strength and it went flying up to the very top. Jon smiled and Rose squealed excited. 

The man gave him the very LARGE teddy bear. " Here you go Rosy"Jon said. He dropped it near rosy and she jumped on it climbing to the very top. 

" Rosy rosy look what I got!" Nico squealed excited he was holding a brand new toy car and Roy was holding a giant fluffy toy cat that was as tall as Jayson. 

They went around getting many more prize's and going of fun rides. " It's almost 10:30 we have to get you back soon" Tim said. 

They looked around but couldn't see Nico or Rosemary near them. " Guy's were's Rosy and Nico?" Kon said. They all immediately started to panic ( Except Damien)

" Oh my gosh dick is going to kill us" Roy said. "Maybe if you would look in a more forward direction you would be able to find them" Damien said. Everyone then looked forward and saw Nico and Rosemary trying to look around for them their face full off worry and sadness . 

They quickly ran over. " I thought you left us!"Rosemary cried hugging Jayson leg. " Princess we'll never leave you" Jason said picking her up and rubbing circle's on her back. 

" How are you feeling buddy?" Kon said. Nico hugged him and Kon patted his head. " Do you want to get a snack before we go home?" Jon said. They nodded and soon were walking home with cotton candy and ice cream. 

After that when they got home it took Dick and Wally and hour for them to properly go to sleep because they had a sugar rush.