First word

------------------------

Wally was currently on the phone with Barry talking to him. Barry Iris and Bart had already seen Rosemary and Nicholas and adored them so did everyone else. 

Wally sipped his smoothie. He was watching his kid's while Dick was at work. They have been looking after their kid's for 4 month's and were really enjoying it. The kid's were bringing them close together as a family. 

Wally looked at the time and quickly rushed down stair's and back up. He was holding a book and started reading it. " Are you going to come over any time soon we'd love to see them again" Barry said. 

" Yeah we're planning to see Dick family tomorrow we can stop bye and say hi" Wally said. Barry chuckled a bit. "Anyway gotta go bye kiddo" Barry said. " Bye uncle Barry" Wally said and then hung up the phone. 

He looked over at Rosemary sitting in a high chair eating some small cut up apple's ( So she doesn't choke) 

Wally went over and smiled. " How are you doing rosy?" Wally said. Rosemary smiled and looked up at him. " D" Rosemary suddenly said. 

Wally gasped and raced getting his camera. " Are you going to say daddy?" Wally said excited. " Can you say daddy? D-ad-dy" Wally said. 

"Daddy" Rosemary said. Wally squealed and threw her in the air catching her. " Say it again baby girl" Wally said. 

"Daddy Daddy daddy!" Rosemary said. " I have to call dick" Wally said gradding his phone. He called dick and he came racing home. 

"What did she say!" Dick yelled busting open the door. " Come on Rosy say it again" Wally said holding Rosemary up. 

Rosemary looked at Wally then at dick. " Papa!" Rosemary cheered. Dick smiled and pulled her in a hug. Rose pointed at Wally. "Daddy" Rosy said and then at Dick. " Papa" Rosy said. 

" What about Nico?" Dick said. Wally raced picking him up. 

" Nico can you say daddy?" Wally asked. Nico just babbled but didn't say anything. 

(The next day)

They soon arrived at the Manor with a talkative Rose and a quiet Nico. " Can you say Uncle Jay for me princess?" Jayson said holding Rosemary. 

" U-uncle jay" Rosy squealed. " My turn my turn!" Stephanie said snatching Rosemary. " Auntie Steph can you say that sweetie" Steaph said. " A-auntie stepf" Rosemary said smiling. " What about Nico do you think he'll talk any time soon?" Cassandra asked. " I"m not sure Cass" Dick said holding Nico. 

" A-auntie Cass" Rosemary said pointing to Cassandra who smiled. " Pop pop!" Rosemary squealed looking at Bruce. 

"Grandpa elf" Rosemary said pointing to Alfred. " Your quit a chatter box aren't you honey?" Wally cooed picking up Rosemary. 

" Don't worry honey you'll talk soon" Dick said. " Can you say uncle Tim is better than demon?" Tim said holding Rosemary. 

" Don't drag me into this moron" Damien said. " Maybe if you wouldn't be selfish than she would actually like you" Tim shot back. Damien flipped Tim off. " Demon" Tim began but was stopped. 

"D" Everyone looked at Nico who started babbling trying to say something. " He's going to say daddy" Wally squeal. " No he's going to say Dami" Damien said. 

" Nah he's going to say uncle Jayson"Jayson said. " No way he's gonna say my name as his first word" Barbra said. 

"Demon!" Nico squealed. Everyone fell dead silent and then slowly steered at Tim and Damien. 

"demon demon demon demon" Nico chanted. " Oh my god" Barbra said. 

"It was his fault!"

"It was his fault!"

Both Tim and Damien yelled. Bruce sighed pinching the top of his nose. "Demon daddy" Nico suddenly said. Jayson had to hold back his laughter that was clearly obvious on his face. Cassandra who was holding a camera covered her mouth trying not to laugh.

Wally looked like he was just punched in the face and glaring at Tim and Damien. Rosemary looked at her brother chanting demon. 

" Demon!" Rosemary said and soon they had two baby's chanting demon. 

" Rule 2 No swearing or Vulgar language in-front of Nico or Rose" Dick said. They spent the last hour of their visit trying to stop Rosy and Nico saying demon 

(In the end they both stopped saying Demon)