2

It was late at night, but a cute teenager in a school uniform was still busy working on tidying up the items on the shelves so they looked neat and also making sure there was no shortage of stock.

The hand, which was covered in bruises from the whip, slowly took the product that was almost expired to store it in a box that would later be thrown away, then put in the new item.

"Yoongi-ah, come here..."

"Just a moment, miss it in a minute," Yoongi replied, shouting a little, then continued putting some products into the box. After that, he went to meet the suran.

"What's wrong, nuna?"

"Sit down, I'll treat your wound," said Suran, but the tiny teenager was just silent and shook his head slowly

"Why? It will become an infection if you doesn't treat it immediately."

"It's okay, besides, it's useless to treat it... if I end up getting new wounds," Yoongi said softly.

"But Yoon, it's still_

"It's okay nuna, I'm used to this. So, don't worry, hm?"

Suran sighed in resignation, then looked sadly at Yoongi who was now turning his face to the side, because the teenager hated it when someone took pity on his fate.

"Don't you want to report him to the police?"

Yoongi shook his head, even though he wanted to do it all along...but he didn't.

"Why?"

"He's still my appa, and maybe this is how he channels his affection," Yoongi answered, smiling faintly, then glanced at the clock on the wall.

"Looks like I have to go home now nuna, thanks for paying attention to me"

"Um...be careful when you come home, I hope you sleep well tonight" Suran said softly, while the sweet teenager just smiled fakely.

Sleep soundly? He hasn't felt it for a long time, the last time was probably when he was 7 years old, and moreover there was no feeling of comfort and security when he slept, he was only busy grimacing and groaning due to the injuries he had. And... hopefully tonight, he can sleep soundly like what Suran hoped for.

"Hopefully..." Yoongi whispered

After that, he said goodbye, then left the part-time job he had worked at for the last 5 years or so. He took a deep breath, then walked back home...

Or rather, hell on earth for him...

His head looked up at the dark sky, not a single star was shining...even the moon was hiding and didn't want to see him.

Tired? Of course, who wouldn't be tired if they were treated like that every day? he felt like he wanted to commit suicide, but if he did... then the people who loved him would be sad, and he didn't want that to happen.

His eyebrows furrowed, when he saw a car parked not far from his house, his mind asked... who owns that car? As far as he know, no one owns a car in the area.

Choosing to ignore it, he walked slowly into the yard, a little in disbelief when his hazel eyes didn't see his father's shoes in front of the door.

"Is Appa not home yet?" he muttered, glancing right and left and there were no father's shoes anywhere

Cklek!

His body froze, his breath hitched and his eyes widened when he saw his father lying lifeless with blood pooling, even his father's right hand had been severed from its place. He screamed hysterically, unable to believe he would be faced with a situation like this, squatting down hitting his head hoping that everything he saw was a nightmare from his sleep.

And all of this couldn't be separated from the sapphire blue eyes that had been watching him, with a grin etched on his handsome face. He was happy, pleased with what he had done, seeing bodies shaking with a look of fear was his favorite, and heartbreaking cries were the most melodious songs in his opinion.

Slowly he walked closer with both hands in his trouser pockets, standing right in front of the sweet teenager who was crying and bowed his head, his smile grew even wider when the teenager in front of him looked up showing off his wet face with a clear expression of surprise.

"A-ahjussi..."

"Hey boy, do you like my work?"

Yoongi shook his head brutally, got up slowly then leaned back even though his legs were incredibly weak.

"Where are you going boy? come here..."

"S-stop!! D-don't come any closer!" Yoongi kept backing away, his hands holding onto objects because his legs were shaking, afraid of the person in front of him.

He pointed a glass bottle at the man in front of him, but it didn't make the man he accidentally bumped into get scared in the slightest or even stop approaching, instead the man smiled broadly and continued to approach him.

"I told you not to come any closer!!"

"But I want to come closer," the man replied casually, continuing to approach with both hands in his trouser pockets.

Yoongi started throwing the glass bottle at the body of the man in front of him, but it didn't make the man wince or groan in pain... even though blood was starting to trickle down his temple.

Afraid, he became increasingly afraid of the man in front of him. His steps stopped when he was cornered against the corner of the wall, his body trembled even more as the sobs began to sound again.

"Ah...you're wasting my precious blood, boy," said the man as he wiped the blood staining his temples.

"You've hurt me, and...now it's my turn"

"Akh!" Yoongi screamed as the man quickly stuck something in his neck, and after that his vision spun and blurred.

His white hand hit his little head trying to stay focused but to no avail, his eyelids blinked slowly with a feeling of dizziness and not long after that, darkness began to claim his consciousness.

The man grinned, then carried the unconscious little body bridal style and carried him out, leaving the pathetic body in the simple house.

"To the mansion now!" his orders, and his subordinates immediately obeyed.

Footsteps could be heard filling the luxurious mansion, the maids and bodyguards bowed when the master arrived with someone in his arms who was now slumped unconscious.

Taehyung just stared intently ahead, climbing the stairs to get to his room.

Slowly, he laid Yoongi's tiny body on his king size bed and then caressed his cheek full of adoration.

"I wasn't wrong to bring you, look... your skin is so white and soft. Your body is also beautiful, just like a woman, I really don't regret bringing you... my doll"

Hi~~