14

Taehyung stood still with his hands hidden in his trouser pockets, watching Seokjin who was examining his doll. Every now and then he would glance at another figure who was there, who else could it be if not the doctor's husband, who was none other than his own brother.

"He was vomiting?"

"I don't know for sure, but he complained like that," Taehyung answered, walking closer to the bed.

"He also complained of being dizzy."

Seokjin nodded, inspecting the tiny body and was silent for a moment when he felt something strange. The broad-shouldered man checked again, then looked at the two dominant men there in turn.

"H-he's pregnant....he's only 7 weeks pregnant, and that's a sign that he'll be 2 months in one week."

"WHAT?!" Namjoon was shocked, his voice rose in surprise. And luckily Taehyung had previously ordered Seokjin to inject liquid into Yoongi's body so that the sweet teenager would be unconscious, and wouldn't even be able to hear what they were saying.

To be honest, Seokjin couldn't bear it, but what could he do if it was an order from his brother-in-law.

Namjoon looked at Seokjin asking for an explanation, he really didn't think that the sweet teenager his brother brought could give birth to offspring

Aware of his husband's gaze, Seokjin then stood up in front of his man.

"Do you remember the blue file, yeobo?"

"Files?"

"Yes, the file I left for Taehyung at that time," answered Seokjin.

The man with the dimple was silent, wondering what file his beautiful wife had left. His eyes widened slightly, then turned quickly to Seokjin.

"Ah! What was the file you gave me at the hospital?"

"Hm, that was the overall result of Yoongi's examination. And there it is clearly printed that he has a uterus and can be fertilized," explained Seokjin

Namjoon nodded in understanding, looking at Taehyung who was silent looking at Yoongi who was lying down. was the tan man surprised? Or are he thinking about an unpredictable plan?

"What are you going to do now? Are you going to abort it?" Namjoon asked

The tan man didn't answer, sitting beside the bed looking at his doll's sweet face. A smile appeared, but not a smile of emotion or happiness... but a scary psycho smile that contained obsession. Finally...finally he can have children, at least if he dies there will still be someone to carry on Victoria and his crazy psychopath nature.

"I didn't expect my seed to grow this fast," he said, gently stroking his doll's stomach.

He looked at his older brother, then smiled crookedly. "He's my offspring, how could I abort it?"

But a second later, he fell silent again looking at Yoongi's peaceful face. "But maybe, he wants to abort it"

"Then what will you do Tae?" asked Namjoon, standing not far from his younger brother

"I won't tell him about this"

"You fool! The fetus in his womb is alive, and will definitely develop."

"That's right, sooner or later, Yoongi will definitely find out, Tae," said Seokjin.

Taehyung was silent for a moment, with his hands still busy stroking the sweet man's flat stomach.

"I'll take care of it, what should I do Seokjin?"

"Hei! call him hyung, he's older than you taehyung" namjoon scolded, he really doesn't like people who don't respect his wife.