33

Yoongi is really annoyed with Taehyung, even now he deliberately ignores the grown man and tries to stay away. Aish... it turns out that Taehyung being like this is far more annoying than anything.

"You perverted ahjussi!" He continued to grumble in the back gazebo, his small lips continued to move in annoyance at the ahjussi who was now working in his study as if he had forgotten what he had done.

"Argghhh annoying!"

Yoongi shouted while ruffling his mane in frustration, his cheeks flushed because he remembered what happened earlier... he felt embarrassed.

And all this sight, did not escape a teenager who had just appeared with a tray containing two glasses of orange juice and cookies.

"Yoongi, are you okay?"

The cutie turned around, smiled then nodded slowly "I'm okay"

"Ah, thank goodness, I thought you were sick because you crushed your head."

"Ah no," Yoongi shook his head, and Jihoon just nodded slowly and sat next to each other.

"Drink"

"Eum! Thank You"

The park teenager nodded, then took a slow sip of his juice as did Yoongi who immediately finished it off.

"By the way, are your wounds dry?"

"Maybe a little more, I forgot to change the bandage"

"Gosh, how could you forget, come on, let me help you change it," said Yoongi, a little annoyed, pulling Jihoon's hand to follow him, while the one who was pulled just nodded in resignation and walked following the cute steps.

"Sit down, let me get the gauze and medicine"

"No need, I'll do it Yoon"

"Don't argue, okay!" Yoongi said, looking sharply at Jihoon who was sitting on the bed.

"But_

"Park Jihoon..."

"Huft...ok" he gave in, which made the sweet boy smile happily and then walked over to the cupboard to get a first aid kit.

While Yoongi brought the first aid kit, Jihoon opened his clothes and unwound the old bandage covering the torn wound on his stomach.

"It's still wet, Jihoon," Yoongi grimaced when he saw his friend's wound, which was still wet and bleeding a little.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt anymore."

"Is it true that it doesn't hurt?"

"Yes," Jihoon nodded with a reassuring smile.

"Okay, but if it hurts just say okay? Later I will tell Ahjussi to call Doctor Seokjin"

Jihoon just nodded, while Yoongi started to put medicine on the teenager's wound and then wrapped it with gauze.

"Eoh, you have tattoos too"

"Did you see it?"

"Yeah, accidentally. This is beautiful... is this a crescent moon?" Yoongi asked, while gently touching the moon tattoo on the back of Jihoon's waist.

The equally petite teenager nodded slowly, then looked at Yoongi who was still busy looking at his tattoo.

"Do you have tattoos too, Yoon?"

"Yes"

"Is it true?" Jihoon asked to confirm, he couldn't believe that this innocent teenager in front of him also had a tattoo like him.