37

Taehyung tapped his index finger on the table, glanced briefly at his expensive watch wrapped around his right arm, his eyebrows furrowed... it's been almost 20 minutes but the sweet one hasn't come back. Feelings of anxiety suddenly hit him, he got up and left there to catch up

Meanwhile, Jihoon, who saw the Tan man leaving, hurriedly followed because he was afraid that he would suddenly have to pay for all the food they ordered, because he didn't have any money.

Taehyung walked a little hastily, then opened the bathroom door roughly. His brows furrowed in confusion because the spacious bathroom was empty and there was no one.

He walked in, opened every toilet cubicle to look for the doll. He walked with his hands tucked behind his back, alert. Sapphire looked sharply around, then opened door after door a little roughly, which made a sound loud enough to make a man in one of the toilet cubicles stop his actions.

"Yoongi, where are you?"

Before Yoongi had time to scream, his mouth was covered by the hand of the man in front of him. Both of his hands were raised upwards so he couldn't do anything.

'Ahjussi, I'm here'

"Syut...don't you dare scream darling" he whispered, then licked Yoongi's ear sensually accompanied by small bites that made the sweet teenager even more scared.

His clothes had been torn, revealing smooth white skin with his two nipples swollen and red from being played roughly by the man in front of him

Even some red marks also covered his chest and neck. Tears came out from her eyes, his body was shaking like crazy with fear. he struggled again, trying to get rid of the man's body which was now playing on his chest again.

Because Yoongi was furious and continued to struggle, the man bit Yoongi's nipple hard which made his pupils dilate in surprise, his throat choked because of the pain and he couldn't scream.

Taehyung stopped in his tracks, he turned around. His eyebrows raised one as the sound of a falling object was heard. He took a dagger from under his jacket, walked hastily towards the toilet cubicle in the corner.

"Who's inside?"

Silence, no answer from within. He pulled the door knob but it was locked, making him feel even more uncomfortable. He pulled the door knob again hoping it would open, but failed.

And all of that couldn't escape the eyes of the man who was now playing with the body of the sweet teenager who was now very sad in front of him

"You're sexy like this, ah... I feel like I want to take you and make you completely mine," he whispered, right in Yoongi's ear which was already red and glistening with the man's saliva.

"If you come with me, maybe we can play threesome with my boyfriend. Ah...a threesome will definitely be very exciting, my lover impales me...and I will impale you with my mighty cock, baby boy"

"And we will moan at each other, shouting names in teasing tones. Ugh...just imagining it makes me tense."

"Tsk! Vante is very lucky to have such a nice item like you," he said in an envious tone.

He grinned, getting wider when he saw the knob of the bathroom door keep moving. He slowly brought his face closer, then brought those sweet lips back for him to play with

Meanwhile, Taehyung was out there continuing to try, for some reason he had a feeling that Yoongi was in there. He turned his head to look for something that he thought could open the iron door in front of him.

And under the sink, he saw a fire extinguisher. He quickly took it, then hit the iron tube on the doorknob several times until the door opened slightly.