31 (M)

Yoongi widened his eyes, starting to struggle trying to escape from the ahjussi's restraints. Scene after scene of Taehyung raping him began to fill his mind, spinning which made his body shake violently with tears that were already flowing freely.

Realizing that the tiny body in his arms was scared, Taehyung then cupped Yoongi's sweet face so he could look at him.

"Calm yourself boy"

"Don't hiks...please..." Yoongi continued to struggle and hit Taehyung's chest, hoping the big body would move away.

"Let me go hiks...please don't do that..."

Taehyung was silent, his heart throbbing when he saw the view below him. The tiny body was shaking violently, with cries that made his heart tear. Is this the effect of his previous treatment? Is the doll this scared? why does this hurt so much...

Taehyung softened his gaze, lowered his head and kissed the thin lips for a long time, hoping to reduce the sweet one's fear even though he was sure it wouldn't work.

"Yoongi, open your eyes."

Yoongi continued to close his eyes, sobbing with his hand still hitting Taehyung's chest.

Chup!

"Don't be afraid...I won't hurt you," Taehyung said softly, wiping away the cute one tears that were flowing down his chubby cheeks.

"A-ahjussi don't..."

"Hey, I won't hurt you doll, believe me, hm?"

Chup!

Taehyung kissed again, then looked at the sweet boy who was still crying but not as hard as before. His lips landed again, but this time he kissed the sweet boy's narrow forehead deeply to convey his feelings.

"A-ahjussi"

Chup!

"Saranghae..."

Yoongi was silent, in disbelief. His wet eyes looked at the ahjussi who was smiling, a gentle smile that he had seen for the first time and successfully hypnotized him with a feeling of warmth spreading throughout his body.

"You believe me right?" Taehyung asked, smoothing the youngest's hair

Meanwhile, Yoongi, who was asked like that, was silent for a moment, and who knows where magic came from... he nodded slowly, which made Taehyung smile again. His tan fingers caressed him again, gently stroking which succeeded in making Yoongi close his eyes.

Taehyung bent down, briefly pressing his lips to the sweet one's lips just to see his reaction. He gave a gentle stroke when he felt his doll's tiny body starting to stiffen. He gently stroked the upper and lower labium with his hand which continued to stroke the arm so as not to scare the doll. He tried to channel his love as gently as he could, and fortunately succeeded in making the tiny body calm again

"Look, I didn't hurt you, right?" Taehyung asked, and Yoongi just nodded slowly with his wet face.

Taehyung, the tan man smiled fondly, landed his lips again to kiss every inch of that beautiful face passionately, from the forehead, eyes, cheeks and ending on the pair of sweet lips.

Muach!

"So adorable,"

Yoongi's face turned red, suddenly feeling embarrassed just by those words. He rolled his eyes to the side, trying to avoid the gaze of the ahjussi who was still at home above him.

Taehyung snorted with an amused smile, not at all intending to move away or even look away slightly. He had already fallen, fell on his own doll.

"Doll?"