47

Bad, that one word came from the lips of a doctor who had just come out of the operating room. The doctor whose name was Jeon Woong explained that Taehyung had lost a lot of blood, plus several bullets had managed to damage his internal organs, making the tan man's condition even more worrying.

Namjoon, who heard the explanation, clearly became more anxious than before, he even stared blankly at the tip of his shoe with a slow, heavy sigh.

"B-but my brother will survive, right?"

"I can't say for sure sir, and for further treatment I need blood with type O as soon as possible."

"O?"

"Yes, do you have the same blood as your brother?" asked Woong, which made Namjoon shake his head slowly because he has the same blood type as his mother, while his brother has the predominance of his father's blood.

"My blood type is A."

The handsome doctor took a deep breath, looked at the two men in turn "Please prepare quickly, the patient's condition will get worse if he doesn't get a blood transfusion immediately."

After saying that, Woong went back into the operating room, leaving Namjoon looking down with a silent

Namjoon took a deep breath, immediately left after asking S.Coups to look after his younger brother. Meanwhile, he will go to another hospital to look for blood for his brother. If it's still not there, then he will buy it on the dark web whatever the price.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Seokjin continues to try to stop the foam that continues to come out of the sweet one's mouth. He had even taken several injections and doses of medication to neutralize the fluid that had previously been in the tiny body.

"Shit! How many doses were previously injected into this body?" Seokjin was worried, because the foam kept coming out and his fragile body twitched slightly.

The broad-shouldered man also tied Yoongi's hands and feet so as not to interfere with his treatment, actually he didn't have the heart...but what else, the little body kept twitching which forced him to do that.

"D-doctor.."

Seokjin turned his head, and was surprised when Yoongi suddenly opened his eyes. He immediately threw away the injection he had just used, then gently patted the sweet boy's chubby cheek.

"Yoon?" 

"D-doctor...a-ahjussi...h-he w-where? is ahjussi okay?..." Yoongi asked with difficulty, looking sadly at the beautiful doctor.

Seokjin was silent, not knowing what to answer because he didn't know his brother-in-law's condition.

"H-he'll be fine, I'm sure of that"

Yoongi's head shook, his tears flowing freely with his body still twitching slightly

"N-no...ahjussi n-not fine...hiks...h-he's hurt...a lot...t-there's a lot of blood, doctor...hiks..." Yoongi sobbed which made Seokjin worry

"Syutt...trust me, he will be fine"

Yoongi still shook his head, because he was sure that his ahjussi's condition was not fine, his ahjussi must be in pain, he himself saw clearly how the body was lying with blood pouring out of his body.

"Doctor, p-please hiks...please take me t-to ahjussi"

"No! Your condition is bad, you are still weak because of the fluid in your body. I haven't even finished giving you the pain reliever yet."

Yoongi shook his head slowly, begging softly which made Seokjin close his eyes with a heavy sigh.

"Okay"