3

The closed eyes now opened slowly, his small lips moaned because of the pain he felt. His eyes moved wildly here and there observing where he was lying, the room was so dark with maroon accents.

He sat down, holding his neck which felt sore. Remembering what might have happened to him last night, and the next second his body stiffened as pieces of memory hit his tiny head.

It's impossible...it's impossible for him to be taken by that scary man, the man who had the heart to kill his father so brutally, ah...he doesn't deserve to be called a human but is more worthy of being called a bloodthirsty monster.

His feet quickly stepped towards the tightly closed door, his white hand moved the knob continuously hoping it would open the door, but to no avail... the door was so tightly closed.

"Is there anyone outside? Please open the door!"

"Please get me out of here! please! open the door!"

His tiny feet stepped back when he heard the sound of the door lock being opened. His little eyes trembled again when he saw last night's ahjussi pop his head with a smile that really disgusted him.

"Hi doll, did you sleep well?"

He kept moving his tiny legs backwards, his eyes were already red from crying with his tiny lips trembling. Taehyung grinned happily, this was his favorite expression.

"don't be afraid doll, I won't hurt you"

"Stop there, please..."

Taehyung just grinned, continuing to walk... approaching Yoongi who was now shaking violently

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU MONSTER!!" Yoongi shouted

"AKH!"

"Don't you ever dare scream at me damn it! I won't hesitate to kill you, Yoongi!" Taehyung pressed, gripping the sweet boy's cheeks tightly, even his nails dug into his white cheeks, making scratches and bleeding.

"Do it! lets do it!"

Yoongi dared to stare sharply at the adult man in front of him, he was tired of everything. Why does fate love to play with his life, can't he just feel happiness for once? Can't he just laugh out loud for once? and can't he feel even a little peace?

"Of course, I will kill you...but not now, later after I get bored of carving wounds on your beautiful body, doll"

Taehyung released his grip, then without disgust licked the blood on the sweet boy's cheek slowly with his eyes closed.

"Your blood is sweet," he whispered, then looked away with a crooked smile when he saw the sweet boy who was shaking violently again.

Cklek!

The sapphire-eyed man glanced briefly at a man who had just entered, then looked back at the cute one

"Treat him, make sure there are no scars on his body. I don't want my doll to be scratched by anyone else, because it's just me! Only Kim Taehyung is worthy of hurting him," his order was absolute, and the man just nodded slowly in compliance.

Taehyung walked away from there, letting the older man in a white coat treat his doll.

Kim Seokjin, Taehyung's doctor and brother-in-law, could only exhale slowly. He stepped closer to a teenager who was now sitting on the floor, hugging his knees.

"Hi"

Yoongi glanced briefly, backing away because he was afraid. Seokjin understood that, he then stretched out his hand in front of the sweet teenager

"I'm Kim Seokjin, and you?" he asked, only to be met with silence

"Are you...scared?"

Yoongi remained silent, lowering his face even more so as not to make eye contact with the man in the white coat.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. I'm a doctor, and I'm here to treat you," Seokjin said, still with his hand outstretched.

"C-can you be trusted?"

The voice, which was more like a whisper, made Seokjin smile a little, he without hesitation nodded and raised his little finger.

"I won't hurt you, believe me..."

Yoongi glanced slightly at Seokjin, trying to dig into the handsome doctor's black eyes to look for lies, but unfortunately he saw no lies from those beautiful eyes.

"If you still don't want to believe me, that's okay. But can I start treating you? I'm afraid Taehyung will be angry"

Yoongi nodded slowly, shakily got up and sat on the edge of the bed with the doctor whose name he already knew.

"Can you take off your clothes?" With a small flinch, Yoongi shook his head brutally, afraid of getting hurt.

"It's okay, I won't do anything. I just want to treat all your wounds, like Taehyung asked earlier"

"F-for what?"

"Uh?"

"W-why should I be treated, if later that man will torture me again" Yoongi whispered, looking at Seokjin with a sad smile that made Seokjin tremble with the pain.

"But this is an order, I can't deny it."

That's all Seokjin could say, looking down not daring to look at Yoongi's desperate face. His slender fingers prepared medicine for wounds and bruises, then cotton to be the tool

"I-I can do it myself," Yoongi squeaked softly, reaching out to ask for the cotton wool that Seokjin was holding.

"Okay, use it slowly because it might sting a little."

Yoongi nodded, taking some cotton and wound medicine to the bathroom to treat all the wounds on his body. Meanwhile, Seokjin sat on the bed, waiting for the sweet one to come out.

20 minutes later, Yoongi came out and walked slowly towards Seokjin who smiled at him.

"Have you treated all your wounds?"

"Y-yes," Yoongi answered, returning the wound medicine to the broad-shouldered doctor.

"If so, I'll go. See you later, Yoongi-ah" Before Seokjin took a step, Yoongi's small cold hand held him, which made the broad-shouldered man raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why? are you __

"Can you help me get out of here?" Yoongi asked, with a look full of hope from behind his dim eyes.

Seokjin shook his head slowly, he could feel the grip on his hand loosen and let go as hope disappeared from those hazel beads.

Yoongi looked down, sighing in resignation with what would happen to his life in the future. There is no way out... other than staying in the house of the person who killed his father.

"I'm sorry..."

After saying that, Seokjin left the maroon room and locked it... leaving a sweet teenager with raindrops starting to wet his pale cheeks.

Vote pls!