40

The streets of Seoul in the morning are very busy, but fortunately their car can still run, even if it's just crawling slowly.

There wasn't much activity in the car, only Taehyung was focused on receiving calls and occasionally the tan man would glance in the rearview mirror to see the cute boy in the back seat, busy chatting with Jihoon.

Yoongi, the sweet teenager, had been chatting all this time, he really wanted to leave a deep impression on Jihoon. He doesn't want to be forgotten, whatever the reason.

Three days of friendship was enough to make them bond closely. Whereas before, it was incredibly awkward.

Yoongi smiled, holding his friend's hand tightly and placing it on his thigh.

"Don't forget me, Jihoon," he asked

The park teenager didn't immediately answer, he smiled slightly and returned the sweet one's grip no less tightly.

"I can't possibly forget you, yoonie. I'll make sure we can meet again."

"Promise?" he asked, holding up his little pinky finger with cat eyes full of hope.

"Um! I promise"

Jihoon returned the pinky promise, then they laughed a little, somehow feeling funny at the childish behavior. And all of that didn't escape the sapphire who had been staring at him.

"You brat!" he snorted in annoyance, with his hand still pressed to his ear, answering the phone.

"Master"

Taehyung turned to Mingyu with raised eyebrows, but the young man didn't look back and focused on the car that he just realized was going a little faster.

He looked sideways at the rearview mirror, then cursed and threw his cell phone at random, which shocked the two tiny creatures behind him.

"Ahjussi, what's wrong?"

"Fasten your seat belt"

"Huh?"

"I said tighten it, Yoongi!" Taehyung shouted looking at the cute boy which made the teenager fall silent in surprise.

Yoongi nodded stiffly, then held on to his seat belt tightly. His eyes filled with tears, he bit his lips to hold back tears.

Meanwhile, Jihoon, who saw that, felt sorry. Then he rubbed Yoongi's thigh slowly with a soothing mumble which at least made the sweet one calm down

"Mingyu, speed up and keep your eyes on the wheel"

"Yes master" Mingyu nodded

Taehyung opened the window, looked out then took out a gun under his seat. His sharp eyes faithfully watched several black cars following him from behind.

Bang!

Shots rang out, aiming at the back window, causing the two teenagers to scream.

"Ahjussi w-what's going on?"

"Damn it!" Taehyung cursed, popping up and shooting several bullets at the car behind them.

Meanwhile, Mingyu focused on controlling the car, occasionally his hand came out to shoot.

Bang!

Ckiiitttt!!!

"Damn it!" Mingyu cursed when their car's tires broke due to their gunshots, he quickly hit the brakes while turning the steering wheel, causing a shrill screech that hurt his ears and ended up crashing into a tree.

Brak!

"Master, are you okay?" Mingyu asked worriedly.

Taehyung just nodded, turning back to see the condition of his doll.