25

Days, dates, weeks and even months went by so fast, they passed without realizing it, so it had been a year since Yoongi had lived with that tan man. At first he thought it would get worse, but in fact, unexpectedly, Taehyung no longer tortured or even had sex with him, the adult man actually acted differently and was closer to him.

If asked how happy he is, he will definitely answer that he is happy because he no longer has injuries and can live in peace even though he is with the man who killed his father. But if asked if he was afraid, he would also answer that he was afraid because the person who stabbed him was still roaming freely in his ahjussi's mansion.

Once Taehyung asked, but he immediately shook his head and lied that he didn't know who was behind the stabbing. He was just too afraid that the threat that the man emphasized would actually come true and harm Suran.

And during that year, he became close to Mingyu and Bangchan because his two ahjussi's subordinates were the ones who always came face to face with him when he left the room, they were also specially assigned by Taehyung to look after him.

And today, the sweet one is feeling bored because his boss hasn't been at the mansion for a week. The tan man went to Japan, he said he was taking care of work and he was left here with dozens of maids and bodyguards.

"Hyung, when is ahjussi coming home?" he asked, whining at Mingyu who was standing next to him.

"We don't know, young master"

The cutie whined more and more, and this was a rare thing for him. Previously, he had never whined to anyone, not even Suran. But since he lived here, and received different affection from his ahjussi, he became easy like this. He also felt more expressive than his previous self, where his face used to be gloomy every day, he felt sad and even like a homeless person begging to be pitied.

But, now it's different...he can even smile easily just because of his ahjussi, a free, carefree smile with a warm feeling that spreads when the man shows his affection. he liked that he prioritized actions over empty words.

And he was grateful for it.

"Do you have any ingredients in the kitchen for making bungeoppang?" Yoongi asked, suddenly wanting to make fish-shaped cakes.

"I think there are, but even if there aren't any...then we'll buy them."

"But it looks like there is," said Mingyu.

"Okay, let's make bungeoppang. I haven't eaten for a long time, do you want to help me?"

"With pleasure, young master" they both said together.

Yoongi smiled happily, stood up and took their strong arms happily

"Kajja!"

Mingyu and Bangchan could only nod as they followed, walking hand in hand towards the kitchen.

"Young master, what do you need?" Bangchan asked.

"Wheat flour, milk, baking powder, um...and eggs!"

"Okay, I'll look for it in a moment," said Bangchan, opening the refrigerator containing cooking ingredients and bringing all the ingredients that the young master had mentioned.

"Here, is there anything else?"

"Are there bungeoppang prints?" Yoongi asked back

Mingyu and Bangchan glanced at each other, then shook their heads not knowing. The sweet one pursed his lips forward which made the two burly men tremble in fear that the master doll would cry.