17

The torture room was now filled with screams of pain from a tall, tan-skinned man who was hanging upside down. His athletic body was full of torn wounds from Hoseok's whip swing earlier.

However, it seems like the tan man doesn't want to admit the reason behind his behavior. He even just laughed lightly, and sometimes suddenly cried like crazy.

Nam Joo Hyuk, a bodyguard who betrayed and defected to become a spy for Golden. The man Taehyung believed was a member of the main headquarters, must now be willing to hang with his feet up.

"How dare you betray, Joohyuk-ah" said Hoseok still in disbelief, Joohyuk just laughed, looking at Hoseok with a trivial look.

"Don't blame me, you fool!"

Ctash!

Ctash!

Ctash!

"Say! Were you also the one who leaked Master Vante's plan? Answer it dammit!!"

"Of course, and that's for my Lord Jeon" he replied casually, then laughed again as if what he was experiencing was funny.

"Fuck!"

Ctash!

Ctash!

Ctash!

Hoseok continued to whip, his coal-black eyes sharpening ever more, eager to fill the traitor's body with torn wounds.

The screams, moans and dripping blood did not make him feel sorry at all. His hands became even more enthusiastic in swinging the rattan whip with great speed.

While he was enjoying his work, suddenly the door was opened roughly. He stopped what he was doing when he saw Taehyung walking in with a pitch black aura surrounding him.

He threw the whip at random, then sat waiting to see what his master would do.

Taehyung walked slowly, squatting right in front of the bloodied face of the man surnamed Nam.

"Traitor!"

Taehyung spat, which made his closed eyes open to look at him.

"Eoh...master vante"  he said with a smile that disgusted the master.

Taehyung stood up, quickly took a medium dagger and pointed it at Joohyuk's neck.

"Why did you hurt him?"

"Because that's an order from Lord Jeon, hehe."

Taehyung tightened his jaw, apparently Golden already knew that he had something. And this bastard had leaked everything.

He growled, his left hand gripping Joohyuk's mouth tightly to keep it open. Casually, Taehyung plucked out each stuck tooth with the dagger he was holding.

Hoseok just smiled a little with the smoke he expelled from his mouth and nose, looking relaxed and pleasant when he saw how the hanging body moved like a caterpillar, unable to do anything and could only scream in pain without any help.

Taehyung threw away his pliers, then turned to the chainsaw which was not far from where he was squatting.

Taehyung pulled the pedal of the machine, making a loud sound with the saw blade vibrating. The tan man grinned, bringing the tip of the saw closer to Joohyuk's neck.

"It's useless master...hahahaha. Even if I am killed, there are still other traitors who will reveal everything. You think I'm the only traitor, huh?"

"No, there are still other traitors nesting in your big mansion. And he...is the one who hurt your doll"

"Be careful with the people closest to you_AARRGGHHHHH"

A scream echoed as the chainsaw started to cut into the flesh of the traitor's neck. Taehyung's jaw tightened, blood spurting onto his handsome face and shirt. The rancid smell was strong, but that didn't stop Taehyung from sawing the neck...he was going to cut it to pieces!

A psycho smile appeared, Joohyuk's head rolled towards him. He threw the saw which was covered in blood at random, then took the head without being disgusted.

"Come on, let's meet your lord," he said calmly, as if carefree. He glanced at Hoseok for a moment, then left there to go somewhere with Joohyuk's head in his arms.

Meanwhile, Hoseok just shook his head, then turned to look at the headless body still hanging

"He's really crazy."

Everyone screamed, scared when they saw Taehyung who came covered in blood, plus a severed human head still dripping blood in his right hand.

His steps stopped when two large men blocked him. He just rolled his tongue in disgust, then reached into his jacket and...

Bang!

Bang!

Two shots were fired, which made people's screams even more deafening. His sapphire rolled to look at the employees who were now busy hiding with both hands covering their ears.

"Don't anyone dare do anything, if you don't want your life to be lost like these two fools!" Taehyung said with emphasis, then continued his wide strides towards the room he was sure was where that damn Jeon was.

BRAK!

Everyone turned, and immediately moved and crowded into the corner of the room when Taehyung appeared and threw Joohyuk's head onto the meeting table.

"Say hello to your spy, young master Jeon," he said

Jungkook, who was still sitting calmly in the main chair, was just silent... staring at the spy's head in front of him.

"Kim Taehyung" he growled, his hands clenched into fists holding back his emotions.

The tan man pointed his gun at Jungkook, while the investors were getting more scared in the corner of the room.

"You... hurt mine Jeon, and you will suffer the consequences"

Bang!

"Young Master Jeon!" shouted one of the bodyguards who had just appeared... and was quickly paralyzed by the tan man.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Taehyung fired shot after shot until the meeting room was filled with corpses and blood. He looked at Jungkook who was trying to get up, then he pulled the trigger again... releasing the remaining two bullets in the pistol casing which managed to knock Jungkook out.

His breathing was ragged, his sharp eyes stared at the entire meeting room without expression. Blood was everywhere, with several bodies lying helpless.

"You, made a big mistake Jeon"

After saying that, Taehyung turned around and walked away from there to return to the hospital.

Taehyung stood with both hands in his trouser pockets, looking at his doll which was still closed. The tan man's appearance was still the same... still with a face full of blood stains and clothes soaked in blood which had now dried a little.

"Change it, or Yoongi will be scared by your appearance."

After saying that, Namjoon left there... apparently the man with the dimpel was still annoyed with his younger brother.

Taehyung glanced at the paperbag that his brother had just thrown at him, he sighed softly... then roughly picked up the paperbag that was lying on the floor, then took steps towards the bathroom.

Vote!