𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟻

"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞; 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧, 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬  𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝."

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

Mr. Jeon stormed towards Jungkook and slapped him hard across the face. Jungkook stumbled, holding his cheek, shocked and unable to believe that his own father had just hit him.

Mrs. Jeon tried to intervene, "Honey, wait! Let's hear what Jungkook has to say."

Mr. Jeon glared at his wife and then turned his gaze back to Jungkook, his eyes filled with rage. "Enough is enough! Can't you see what your son has done to Y/N? Look at her! She's crying and devastated!"

"How dare you accuse Jungkook of such things!" Mrs. Jeon screamed at Y/n, her voice filled with rage. Mr. Jeon quickly grabbed his wife, trying to stop her. Mrs. Jeon tried to explain, "Honey, there must be some misunderstanding. Jungkook would never do something like this."

Jungkook stood there, stunned, unable to find his voice. He had never seen his father this angry, and it hurt more than the physical slap.

"Didn't you see it with your own eyes, hun?" Mr. Jeon was firm. "We both saw it. Look at Y/N. Her parents trusted us, and now look what has happened." He gestured to Jia and the other maids by the door. "Take her to her room."

Jia and the maids quickly followed the order, helping the sobbing y/n to her room.

Jungkook tried to speak, "Dad, please listen to me. I didn't do anything wrong."

Mr. Jeon interrupted him, "Shame on you, Jungkook! I can't believe you would do something like this." He turned to his wife, his voice stern.

"And you, can't you see what has happened? This is serious. What if she goes to the police? What if this gets out?"

Mrs. Jeon, still in her place, disbelief, pleaded, "But our Jungkook is innocent. There has to be some explanation."

Mr. Jeon shook his head, resolute. "The only solution now is for Jungkook and Y/N to get engaged as soon as possible and then marry. It's the only way to fix this."

"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭!" he shouted, his voice echoing through the house. "𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦!"

Frustrated and unable to think clearly,  Jungkook hurriedly got dressed up, With that, he stormed out of the house into the dark night and got into his car and drove off to Minji’s house. She was the only one who would believe him and understand his situation.

He called her and asked her to come outside. Hearing the tension in his voice, Minji hurriedly came out and gasped at the sight of him. His eyes were red, and his clothes were a mess.

"What happened, Jungkook?" she asked, her voice filled with concern.

Jungkook took a deep breath and told her everything. He explained how she had become obsessed with him and falsely accused him of harassment.

Minji was shocked and didn’t know what to say. She tried to give him some advice. "You should talk to your parents," she suggested.