"Hug me."

Rosé's heart nearly jumped into her throat as soon as she heard that voice.

His voice.

"What-....I thought he'd be gone for two days?"

She thought to herself as she quickly opened the door. She was beyond shocked to see a crying, rain-drenched and distraught Jimin standing outside.

"WHA-"

She almost yelled due to immense surprise.

"What happened to you...?"

She asked softly, almost as if talking to a little kid as she looked at him, her eyes showing a hint of sympathy.

A choked sob escaped his lips as he looked at her, teary-eyed. He's still standing outside as the rain poured on him.

" What the heck is wrong with this man? Why won't he come in?"

She hesitated for a while before quickly pulling him inside by his arm as she stared at him with a mixture of annoyance, confusion and a little bit of concern.

As the room's light lit the view , she noticed a small wound on his lip, it's clear that he might've been punched or gotten into a fight, but probably just a small fight.

But still, it's quite concerning.

"Hey....Are you...okay?"

She asked softly as she looked at him, her eyes filled with concern and a hint of sympathy.

"I-..."

He looked as if he's about to have an emotional break down. His whole body is trembling, probably because of the cold but much more, because of too much emotional turmoil.

"I....I need a hug. Please....Just..."

He looked at her with pleading eyes as his tears started flowing uncontrollably.

"H-Huh-"

She asked, dumbfounded by what she just heard. Is this a joke? Is she dreaming? Is he drunk? High?

"N-Nevermind.... I-I'm wet from the rain....Y-Your clothes m-might..ge-get wet t-too..."

He stuttered out as he chose to just deal with his emotional turmoil alone.

A choked sob escaped his trembling lips as he collapsed to his knees and he started crying uncontrollably.

Her heart ached for him even if he had treated her horribly and ignored her every time, without a second thought, she wrapped her arms around his waist, rubbing his back gently.

"Shhh.... Don't cry...What happened?"

She asked gently as she continued to wrap him around her embrace. She talked to him gently and softly, as if he's a delicate creature.

Jimin's POV:

My eyes widened as I suddenly felt her arms wrapped around my waist, warmth and comfort immediately washed over me.

I hugged her back tighter as I sobbed hysterically.

"Shhh.... Don't cry...What happened? "

She asked gently as she continued to wrap me around her embrace. She talked to me gently and softly, as if I'm a delicate creature.

My heart swelled with gratitude and comfort as I heard her asking what happened.

A strangled sob escaped my lips as I looked at her with my teary eyes.

"I...I "

I stammered. The emotions inside me are still very strong.

She gave me an encouraging smile as she continued to rub my back. She seemed not to care even if my whole body was drenched from the rain.