The Final Straw

Jimin's head perked up and he quickly wiped away his tears as he saw her.

"O-Oh, Nothing...."

He quickly wiped his tears and smiled at her reassuringly, but she isn't convinced. Not one bit.

"Hey, it's okay....I know you're still feeling sad about the whole Jeongyeon incident but please know that I'm here for you, okay? And besides, you have ARMY, and BTS too."

Rosé  forced a smile and gently  rubbed his back, even though deep down, it hurt her so much. His heart ached at how Rosé thought he's still thinking about Jeongyeon but still kept comforting him despite the fact that Rosé likes him. But, she's wrong. He's not thinking about his ex this time, but rather her.

But of course, he's not in the mood to argue so he just went with the flow.

"T-Thank you..."

He smiled softly at her before patting her hand gently. A small blush formed in her cheeks and he chuckled softly. But that doesn't change the fact that he still felt bad for her.

He liked how quickly she could make him smile.

Later, Rosé took care of him again. She fed him and made him soup.

"Woah, this tastes good. "

His jaw hardened at the flavourful and indulging flavors of the soup mixing in his mouth.

"Thank you....Do you want more? I'll make you more.."

She smiled softly, but he didn't want to tire her even more.

"No, thanks. This is enough."

He smiled politely as Rosé  scooped a little soup and shoved it into his mouth, but his grumbling stomach says otherwise.

"Your grumbling stomach says otherwise though.... Don't worry, I'll make you more..."

She chuckled softly as she patted his stomach.

She quickly got up and wore her slippers.

"Try to rest first while I make you some more soup."

She smiled softly before heading out.

He smiled softly, he liked how caring she is. He tossed and turned in bed until he remembered something again.

He quickly reached for something under Rosé's pillow.

Her diary.

He rummaged through the pages again. His curiosity peaked. What more did she probably write here?

He stopped at a certain page.

                                       October 13, 2018

Dear diary,

Today is my baby's birthday ^^
I know it's so thick-faced of me to call him 'baby' but I just can't help it. Whenever I see pics of him online, I couldn't help but gush at his cuteness. Not only his physical appearance is cute but also the way he acts, talks and the way he concentrates.

And since today is his birthday, I decided to write him a letter. (Even though I know for a fact that I'll probably never have the chance to give this to him.)

Dear Jimin,

Happiest birthday my dearest Chiminie!!

(That's what I'd call you if I ever had the chance to be your girlfriend. In my dreams. :P)