Paris, City of Love

It took Jimin several hours to fly from Korea to Paris. While inside the plane, his mind was occupied with nothing but thoughts of her.

When Jimin arrived in Paris, he was still exhausted and jetlagged, but still he immediately texted her after his company's car picked him up from the airport. He hastily typed on his phone.

어떻게 지내세요?

(How are you doing?)

아마 당신은 잘생긴 파리 남자와 바람을 피우고 있는 것 같아요 :<

( You're probably cheating on me with a handsome Parisian man :< )

답장 안 하면 나한테 바람피는 거야 >:(

(if you don't text back, you're cheating on me >:( )

답장해.

(Reply.)

(Hey.)

야 답장해

(Hey, reply.)

답장해

(Reply.)

Minutes ticked by, and Jimin couldn't get any more impatient. He's currently inside the car with his personal driver and bodyguards. He tapped his foot impatiently which seemingly made the driver look uneasy.

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and he spammed her with messages.

답장해
답장해
답장해
답장해
답장해
답장해
답장해
답장해
답장해
답장해
답장해

(Reply.)

He waited for what felt like forever. He is extremely excited and impatient to see her. Minutes later, his phone buzzed. His heart leapt into his throat as soon as he heard his phone vibrate. As swift as lightning, he checked his notifications and opened her text.

___________________________

Rosie Baby [1 new message]

뭐가 문제야????

____________________________

(What's wrong with you?)

His bored, dull face immediately got lit up by a lovestruck smile that formed on his lips. He's smiling like an idiot right now. Her text wasn't even sweet or anything, she even seems mad but still, it made him smile.

That's how people in love feel.

He immediately texted back, eager to know where she is right now.

어디세요???(Where are you?)

그걸 왜 나한테 묻는 거야? (Why do you ask?)

His eyes gleamed with excitement as soon as he saw her reply again. With a cheeky smile on his face, he quickly typed out another reply. He quickly sent it, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

고 싶으니

(Because I want to.)

그냥 말해 보세요 :<<

(Just tell me :<<)