Trouble with Connor

After the incident of the gun shot when everyone found out Jude and Connor were gay because of Taylor people made fun of only Connor. It turns out everyone thought Jude already admitted he was gay but he didn't Jude didn't know this yet. They forgave Taylor because she thought it would help the relationship, at least she tried to help. Everyone was really surprised with Connor coming out, the most pissed off person was his Dad.

Jude's POV

"Hey you ok?" I asked Connor, I know he has been through a lot with everybody including his own father.

"I'm fine a little ticked at my dad for not yet accepting me for who I am."

I felt bad so I hugged him and whispered "Everything will be alright."

"I know I just don't get it, I get yelled at every day for not being the son my dad wanted me to be." he replied.

Connor's POV

Everyday I would get a lecture saying how God said everyone should marry the opposite gender. The other day I stood up for my self and said....

"Then why am I the way I am, then why would he make me like the same gender!" I shouted really ticked on no acceptance.

And for no reason he takes me to my room and spanks me, he does realize I am 13 now.

"This is not how I raized you." He'd say "You should be liking girls and not that wimpy little flimsy kid Jude."

That night it ticked me over the top so when he said that he yelled at me to come back but I ran into my room and didn't come out. The way I got to school today was taking the bus and going out my window so I could avoid anymore chat.

Hey guys Moose here, plz leave a vote, comment, and follow me. I'm just a 13 yr old girl who loves the show and if you want something to happen plz leave a comment to tell me what you'd like me to add. Boi