Hospital

Jude's POV
Connor texted back he was going to the hospital and thats all he told me. It has been an hour I can't wait I've been texting him none stop. All I'm doing now is pacing I can't help but worry something happened bad.

"jude....Jude.....JUDE!!!" Yelled Bri, trying to bring me back to earth. "We know your worried and I don't mean to be rude but you are kind of creeping us out a little."

"Um...a.......um....na.....sorry.. I'm.....just re..real worried." Oh no I'm stuttering.

"Ok calm down why are you so worried you know he's ok?" Asked Jetta.

That's right the girls don't know about us, Crap.

"Um..a...???"

"A...Connor was Jude's first friend ever because of foster care, so if one has a problem the other does too." Megan helped me out she knew we didn't want to say it yetish.

I mouthed thank you to her and she mouthed back welcome. I can't think or sleep what is connor doing I miss him so much! I looked at my phone see if he texted, he didn't bit I watched the video Taylor sent me and it calmed me down a little.

Connor's POV
I got in the car, and my dad bolted.

"What the FUCK, is going on dad!!" I'm sitting in the passenger seat flipping out.

"A...we...a..have to go to the hospital NOW!! If you want you can tell Megan where you had to go so they won't wonder."

"Um..a..ok." I did so but to Jude. "Why do we have to go to the hospital?!?"

"Um the first time you went to that gay kids house and slept over," I got a pissed off expression on my face when he said that. "Anyways I went to the club that night. I got drunk and brought a girl home, and we did it." He was disappointed in him self.

"Please say not in my room!!" I'm trying to make the mood a little happier for him.

"Ha..ha..ha, very funny but no we didn't and we have been dating with out you knowing. But her stomach got a little bigger the next month and she missed her thing."

"Am I having a new sibling right now?!!??!?"

"No, a half sibling."