Hello There

Connor's POV
"Okay, the babies almost here, one more big push ma'am." Said the doctor. Emma did as she said and the baby was here. "Here's the baby it's a .............girl!"

Jude's head was on my shoulder so I kissed his forehead, then rested my head on his. It was the best day ever.

"Would you like to hold her Connor?" Emma asked me after the baby was wrapped in a blanket.

"A....sure I'd love too!" I was happy, so excited to see her face. "Hi there.....wait what's her name?" I asked.

"Well I let Emma choose on her own, she had a list of better names then I could ever think of." Replied my dad.

"Oh, I'm gonna name her after my mother, Charolet. Charolet Jr." Emma replied with a few tears.

"Well hello there...CJ there I got her a nickname!" I sad with a laugh.

"She's amazing, she has your nose." Jude said to me smiling. I kissed him on the nose and handed him CJ. " Really I get to hold her?"

"Well ya of course."

"Wait let's first take a picture of you and her, it'll be cute." Jude took the picture and then I handed him CJ.

"I might be shaky, I never actually held a baby before." He said nervous of holding her.

"Here I'll help you." I put my hands on his and my arms around him. Then we rocked back and forth.

You'll be the best big brother ever to her." Emma complimented, on me helping with Jude.

"Thanks Emma, and you'll be the best mom ever to her." I complimented her back.

"Thanks bud, I wish my other daughter was as polite, kind and appropriate as you too." She said with a frown.

"Here." Jude gave Emma the baby because she was crying. "I think she may be hungry."

"Thanks Jude." She replied putting a blanket over the baby and her chest and breast fed CJ.

All I did for a few moments was cuddle Jude and probably steal a few kisses. I could tell my dad he didn't like it but he stayed out of my business, for once. Then Jude broke a kiss to talk.

"So....tell me why is your dad being nice to me, even calling me by my first name? And why is Emma ok with us?" Jude's questions exploded out of him.

"Well Emma is a foster like you. Her mom and dad died when she was five, and her little sister was one. They died because her mom had cancer and her dad, had a heart attack. They were then put into the foster system. Anyways her foster parents adopted them three years later with their other new foster brother who was ten at this point. The people that adopted her were...two gay guys! I'm so happy, my dad loves this women and I don't know really when he is but....he is going to propose to her!" I shrieked like a little girl while I whispered all that in his ear.

"Ok, I'm back with the babies information, ma'am." Said the doctor knocking into the room. "She was born on June first 2015 at 8:35pm. She weighed at 6lbs and 5oz, and her full name is, Charolet Jr. Annie .......wait what is the last name you'll be giving her?"

"Oh it'll be mi...." Emma was cut off by my dad.

"Emma, it will be Stevens." My dad said getting down on one knee.
*************
Hey shout out too brooklynelise for guessing the right gender for the baby first. Sorry didn't upload yesterday football taekwondo and babysitting is crazy.
See ya l8r
BOI!!!