Invitations

Jude's POV
After all that had happened we exchanged phone numbers and went to class. As soon as I got home into my room I saw I was in a group chat. The people in it were Connor, Cole, and Megan.

M: heyo guys pls txt back when u get this.

Connor: hey what's up?

Cole: hey.

J: sup.

M: k well Cole knows this already but I just put him in the chat sry.

Cole: it's fine just go ahead.

M: o ya anyway, I am having a pool party to hang with my friends. And I was wondering if you guys would like to come?

Connor: but if Jude goes I can't how would that work?

J: ya?

Cole: don't worry it is on a Friday so u can tell him that we r taking the bus, so ya he won't even know. But if he does ask tell him he was not invited.

Connor: ok I hope that'll work brb I'll go tell him, wait he'll want me to show him the txt so I'll leave this group, so Megan can you txt me the invite on a private chat?

M: will do.

/////////connor left the conversation/////////

J: while that happened I asked my moms and they said yes!! So c u there.

M: ok perfect o I forgot one thing and I will txt this to connor, u guys will be meeting my family and cole's and four of my friends back at my old school and it is a sleep over so pack stuff up.

J: great can't wait to meet them k well I gtg eat dinner bye

M: boi

C: c ya there

Connor's POV
So Megan had texted me all the details including the sleepover and her family, and I asked pretendly if Jude is coming and put no.

"Hey dad?" I yelled down stairs to him.

"Hey bud?"

"Well, there are two new families in school and they are all ready dating each other and asked me if I wanted to go to a sleepover pool party. Her name is Megan and her boyfriend is Cole, they moved here together."

"Well ok but how you getting there and is "Jude" going?" He said quoting Jude's name.

I showed him the txt messages and he said I could go. So I texted back I could go and everything had been settled