Fun-1

Connor's POV
We were going to get dressed to go in the pool. But everyone besides me in Jude had a room to change in, so we just waited.

"Well, this is boring." I said trying to make a conversation.

"Ya, if you want when someone comes out you can go first." Jude being nicest thing ever.

"Nah, you can, I know you get out faster than me."

"Really, I'm trying to be the bigger person here for once, so you take it."

"Ya well I'm still the bigger person I mean I'm just a little taller." I say to him pushing him close to the wall, cornering him.

"Watch ya doing?" He said very flirty.

"Nothing much." I lean in closer about to kiss him.

One of the doors open right before our lips had touched. It was Collin he came out of the bathroom, and so I rushed in.

Jude's pov
"What was that all about?" Collin asked me in confusion.

"Um...I don't know." I said nervous.

"I'm sorry to say this I swear I won't tell any else this but I saw it. You two were gonna kiss." He said sounding sorry.

"I knew someone would figure out quickly enough." I said depressed. "But please don't tell the others Connor and I wanted to keep it a secret until we knew you guys a little better."

"Its fine calm down I understand, there's this kid at our school and I kept his secret for years. But he found a guy and told the school. He didn't care what people thought."

"Me and Connor are like that but you guys came from a different school so we weren't sure what would happen."

A few seconds later connor came out while everyone else was coming out finally.

"You guys go ahead, I'll be down quicker than all of you." I said cause they were gonna wait for me.

So I got changed went down stairs, they were all outside on the deck. They said it was too cold. But Ross backed up and jumped in.

"Man that is frieking cold but so nice at the same time, weird, oh well ok now you guys come on in."

We all stood at the edge of the deck and jumped in all at once. We were splashing, diving, and tackling each other in the pool. It was fun but then we heard a truck.