Tonight

Connor's POV
Even if Daria wasn't here Jude and I would still be in the same bed. I just accepted it because he gave me permission. I wish Emma's daughter was Taylor. You know someone who is actually mine and Jude's friend. My dad said no fighting so right now I'm trying my best to be calm.

"So....I guess I'll make dinner or do you ........guys want to order pizza?" I asked trying to be calm.

"Pizza sounds great." Jude replied.

"Sure I brought a movie you guys want to watch it?" Daria said with a smirk.

"May I ask what the movie is?" I got suspicious with her smirk.

"Oh its just the movie "Descendants" would you guys like that?"

"Sure whatever. Let's watch it when the pizza gets here." Jude replied.

"Hi, I'd like a medium cheese pizza delivered." I was ordering the pizza. "Ok, thanks see ya soon bye. K the pizza will be here in 15."

"Cool. I put the movie in so once the pizza gets here we can star it." Daria said with another smirk.

"Um..ok...are you going to sleep in my dads bed or the couch?" I asked so I could set it up for her.

"Um I don't know, I guess your dad's bed." She didn't care it seemed.

"OK, jude can you come with me?" He got up and followed me to my dad's room.

"So why do you think she's acting all nice all of a sudden?" Jude asked me.

"I don't know it's kinda creeping me out a bit, but can you help me tightly up my dad's room for her? My dad told me so that's why I asked her." I asked putting clothes into a hamper.

"Sure." He said making my dads bed.

Sense he was making the bed I saw a perfect opportunity to mess with him.

Jude's POV
I was fixing the blankets on his father's bed and all of a sudden, I was lifting a blanket and Connor jumped on it pulling me along with him. It scared the shit out of me. We were in a freaking blanket burrito.

"Ugh....what the hell!?" I yelled, all Connor did was laugh. "Your a dork."

"Yes I am, but I'm your dork!" He said kissing my nose.

"Ya, that's why I love you!" I said kissing him on the lips.

*ding*dong*

"There's the pizza, I got it." He rolled out of the blanket and it made me dizzy.