CJ and New Dudes

Connor's POV
I woke up first seeing Jude and I holding CJ on the bed. I got up from the bed grabbed my phone and took a photo. I set it as my lock scream. I laid back down and I held them both. Jude didn't wake up but CJ moved a bit. I kissed her forehead and gave her my fingers. It was so cute how she just held on to them. With how tiny her hands are compared with mine. I can't wait till I'm older, living with Jude. My dreams take me way to the future. I can even teach CJ cool stuff when she gets older, I don't know what I just hope she will like me. Right now I can tell she does. I want to stay here forever but yet I want to hangout. I put my hand on Jude's head, petting him trying to wake him up.

"Wake up sleepy head." I whispered.

"5 more minuets." He pouted. "I like this position." He held me and CJ tighter.

"Come on let's go to the park with CJ, you know if Emma will let us."

"Ok, I guess."

We got up and I picked up CJ. I went down stairs to go ask Emma if we could take CJ to the park. Jude went to go to the bathroom. I put CJ down in the stroller, and went to find Emma. I walked by the door and the doorbell rang. I opened it to find two older gentleman.

"Hello, may I help you?" I asked.

"A, sorry is Emma here?" The bald one asked me.

"Oh, you must be her parents, hello I'm Connor, and I'll go get Emma." They had smiles on there faces.

I walked into the kitchen finding Emma and Daria.

"Hey, um Emma, I think your parents are here."

"Ah, yay I'm so happy your going to meet them. I'll be right back. Connor can you please get CJ?" She started for the door.

"Yup." She went to the door.

I grabbed CJ, and went back to the kitchen waiting for Emma and her dads. Daria was still in here, I tried to stay quiet and focus on CJ. Till Daria spoke.

"You'll hate them." She snarled.

"Excuse me?" I replied.

"I said you'll hate them. They are in their forties, still think they're hip. It is sooo annoying."

"I don't care how they act, if they're nice, that is all that matters to me." I walked out of the kitchen to Emma and her fathers.

"Here is CJ." I said handing her to the head hair man, I need to ask what I can call them, but like usual I don't know how.

"Awe, is this our new granddaughter?" He held her with his husband.

"Dad's, this is Connor. He is CJ's half brother."

"Well nice to meet you Connor, you can call me Gpa." Said the bald man, aka Gpa.

"Hello there Connor, just call me Grandpa." Smiled the other, aka Grandpa.

"Hi, you can just call me Connor." I laughed, they laughed along with.

"So Connor can you go upstairs and get your dad, please?" Asked Emma.

"Sure."

Jude's POV
I went to the bathroom and went back to Connors room to get my phone. I saw his phone so I was gonna get it for him. I accidentally turned it on to the lock screen and saw a photo. It was me and CJ on Connor's bed, I thought it was adorable, yet invasive. I went to the stairs and noticed Connor talking to some older men, so I went back to his room to wait. I also realized it is tomorrow, his DAD actually let us stay like that, wow. I saw Connor walk by then he came back and his dad went by.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Emma's dad's, soon to be my grandpa's." Connor replied sitting next to me on his bed.

"They seem nice."

"They're the best. Want to meet them?"

"Not now, I just want to be with you." I kissed his cheek. He kissed me back on the lips. I kissed back more. I let go to tell him something. "Hey did you know its the next day?"

"I did not, for now let me kiss you." He pushed us on the bed.

We were on our sides kissing. I held his head and he held my hips. It felt right and wrong at the same time, I don't know why but it did. He licked my bottom lip for entrance but I didn't allow it. I grinned in the kiss while he was smirking. Then I felt him squeeze my bottom and I gasped. He took the chance and went for entrance. I didn't care no more, we kissed then Daria had to interrupt us, of course.

"We, sickos, wait till I'm gone." Connor and I jumped away from each other, startled. "K well MY mom wants you guys to come downstairs." She walked away.

"Well your gonna meet them." Connor smiled, pecked my lips one last time and grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs with him.

We got downstairs and I frozed,scared to meet them. Especially holding hands with Connor. I don't know why, I know they're gay, but I guess it was a habit.
******************
Hey cliff hanger, the book will be written up more in December. :*( I'm sry I've been busy. So if you want to see stuff I do plz go on. YouNow. I have an account called equallove, which is also an Instagram too. So plz comment vote follow share :)