Party Time

Megan's POV
After I straighten up my bed Ross and Mick went into Ross's room and watched a romantic comedy. Cole and I told Jude and connor to go hide, Jude went in my hiding hole in my closet, and Connor hid underneath my bed. Before they did that they knew they might not tell them they're gay so they pecked lips then hid.

"Hey Ross?" I say going in his room. "Can you let my friends in we are playing a game in my room and can't stop at all." I only said that because I know him, he will ruin it.

"Sure whatever." He replied.

So I hid behind my door, and Cole hid underneath my bigjoe bean bag chair.

Cole's POV
As I hid under the bean bag and had remembered Collin was coming I hope he didn't tell any one my worst secret ever. Megan could never forgive me.

Jonnor's POV
After we hid Connor and I were texting each other before they arrived.

J: so will we wait or tell right away?

C: I think we should tell them l8er like I said we don't know how they act with Ross and Mick.

J: ok agreed. O crap there here!

C: ok love u

J: love u too!

Jetta's POV
"Ya we are here, thanks mom pick us up tomorrow right?" I asked my mom.

"Actually tomorrow I can't Collin's mom is ok?" She replied.

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

We all walked up to the door and rang the door bell. The door opened and Bri thought it would be Megan opening it but it was Ross it was funny she hugged him. And while she did that the dogs tackled Collin and Danni to the ground. It was pretty funny.

"Oh....um.....sorry Ross I thought Megan would open the door." Bri said as Ross was trying to help Danni and Collin up.

"It's cool don't worry about it." He replied calmly.

"Ok well, where is Cole, Megan, and the two guys we are meeting?" I asked confused why Megan didn't open the door.

"Oh, they are in her room playing a game."

"Ok thanks." I replied as we all went up stairs.