!SURPRISE!

Megan's POV
So I was hiding behind my door, and as they all came in I jumped out.

"Raw!!!!" I yelled I only startled Bri and Danni. Turned out Jetta and Collin saw me behind the door.

"Well I jurked but ya wasn't scared sorry." Said Jetta.

"What ever." I replied. "Ok so take a seat on my bed, bean bag, and there is a chair in my closet for someone."

" ok." They said all together.

So Bri and Danni sat on the bed, Collin sat on the bean bag, and jetta went to my closet.

"So?" asked Collin, "Where's a Cole and those kids you invited?"

All of a sudden, Connor grabs and yanks on bri and Danni's feet, Cole put his legs and arms around the bean bag and Collin, and Jude jumped right out of the closet to Jetta.

"Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!" they all screamed in a high pitch yells.

"What the fuck!!!!" Yelled Jetta laughing a bit. She is actually hard to get scared so I was proud of my self.

"Wow that was a good one nice job guys." Said Collin breathing heavy, I don't know if it is easy or hard to scar him.

"Can I go home now, just kidding." Said Bri laughing yo death, she is so easier to scar.

"We should have known this was gonna happen after Collin asked where they were." Exclaimed Danni she is the easiest person I know to get scared.

"Ok well after we had are good laughs now why don't you two introduce yourselfs, and tell them a little bit about you?" I said.

Jude's POV
Ok that was fun but now Megan was right.

"Of course how rude of us we should've scared them after we got to now them. Haha!" Said connor, man he's so cute when he messes around.

"Ha..ha..ha, ok well hi guys what are your names?" Said Jetta sarcastically little bit.

"Ok...ok, I'm Jude I am a foster and he was my first actual friend, with moving around so much I had no time to make friends, and I was finally adopted by the vice principal and her wife." I said a little bit to much info probably.

"Ok, ya so I'm Connor and I'm... a....I'm a sporty guy. That's it really nothing special about me but I am an only child." He said not knowing what to really say about him.

"Ok hi I'm Collin I'm also a twin but happy he didn't come, I became friends with Megan in the beginning of the 7th grade."

"Hi I'm Danielle, people call me Danni with an i, I am an only child with an annoying cousin I see almost everyday. Mine and Megan's dads knew each other in high school, and it turned out they remeet at taekwondo, our fav sport."

"Oh we had no idea Megan did that." Connor and I exclaimed. "Very cool, what belt are you guys?"

"Well I'm a black belt, I just got it and I stopped to wait till Megan gets hers." She replied.

"Ya, and she started before me but in December I will become a black belt. Now I'm a double black stripe." I added.

"Ok guys my turn, hey there I'm Briana, but people call me Bri. I have a little half sister, and I have a few cats. Jane can barely come in with the fur. If you didn't know she is allergic to cats. And I became friends with Megan at the end of sixth grade."

"And like usual I'm last, I'm Jetta, you know like the car, haha. Well I have an older brother and......and.......well there is nothing I can think of right now weird. Oh I was Megan's first friend in second grade. I was her first real friend I should say."

"Nice to meet you all, but sorry not to be rude but were you that weird kid that people always picked on?" Connor said.

"CONNOR!" I yelled in a whisper.

"sorry." He replied back in a whisper.

"No, it's fine, he is actually right I've always had a weight problem, but I'm getting better, even though some kids still pick on me I just ignore it now." She said with some cracks in her voice.

"Ok, now that everyone is here and it is really hot under that chair why don't we go in the pool now?!" Cole said.