On Our Way

Megan's POV
It is Fridsay the day of my party. I can't wait until my old friends meet my new friends.

"Hey guys ready to go on the bus to my house?" I asked Cole, Connor, and Jude. They all said yes and we got on the bus.

"Um Jude if you want to you and Connor can tell my friends ur gay, I mean they do accept it but if you don't want to I understand."as we were walking to the bus, I ask Jude to make sure he is comfortable around everyone else.

"Ok I'll talk to Connor about it when we get on the bus." He had replied.

We got on the bus and I sat next to Cole like usual and Jude and Connor sat next to each other. Are siblings were on too.

Jude's POV
"Hey Connor, Megan just told me her old friends are ok with gays so if you want we can tell them. She said we might feel more comfortable if we share. So your decision would you like to tell them?"

"Maybe, first let's see if they are nice and don't make fun of Ross and Mick." He replied

"Good idea well here we go." I answer as the bus left the school.

30mins l8er

"K guys this my stop ready?" Megan said tapping Connor as he fell asleep on my shoulder. He looked so adorable.

We walked into the house and were greeted by her parents then went in to her room. Her room was so cool her parents had already painted it and some walls were green with blue poka dots and other walls were the opposite. I liked it. She had a big bed so Cole, Connor, Megan, Ross, Mick and I just sat on her bed, while the two younger ones were in Jane's room watching TV.

Her friends lived 2 hours away so we just played games until they got there.