Lunch & Shopping

Taylor's POV
"Well thank God she is gone, all she did was ask me if you guys had broken up. I think I should stop hanging out with her and just hang with you guys?" I say with relief of no more Daria.

"Do what you want, we won't judge you if you two keep hanging out." Connor replied.

"Ya I don't care if you hang with her but if she don't like me I will keep my distance." Jude said.

We walked to the restaurant I told them about and it was called, "Aquatic Island" it is an aquarium themed restaurant with aquarium walls. At least it had more than seafood, I don't really like fish.

Jude's POV
As we walked to the restaurant me and Connor were holding hands. He put on his walking cast on for today. When we got to the restaurant we had to wait for 20mins for a booth. We finally had gotten our seats and ordered. I had the tuna salad with fries, Connor got a fish burger with apples, and Taylor got chicken fingers with a side salad.

"Hey guys so do like this new restaurant?" Taylor asked

"I think it is wonderful, they have amazing choices to choose from." I replied

"It is amazing, thanks for inviting us Taylor." Connor added.

"You're welcome anything to hang out with you guys."

We all laughed. After we ate and split the bill we went shopping a little bit. It was weird we went with taylor to a clothes shop. She had us look at bras with her, me and Connor did make a few jokes with the bigger kind to Taylor.

"Ok I got what I needed."she said."Hey why don't we get you guys some clothes it could be fun?"

"Why not it could be fun?" Connor said to taylor and I.

I just agreed and then we went to a boys clothing shop. It was fun taylor was taking pictures but she promised if there's one with us holding hands or kissing she will not post it.

Conner's POV
So as we were going into the store and were looking at clothes taylor was helping us look.

"Connor, Connor." She had yelled."Put this on Jude will think you look cute." She let out a little girly shreek.

I laughed and went to go put it on. Taylor had yelled at Jude for a cute outfit.

"Jude, come put this on Connor will think you look hot with it on." Letting out another girly shreek.

Me and him were both ready to come out. Taylor was gonna take video for our reactions.

"Ok come out in 3...2..1.come on out!" She called.

We both walked out and man did jude look the most adorable ever. He had on a blue shade of the nail polish we had woren for a shirt and black pants.

"So what you think?" Him in a happy mood.

"Wow...I mean wow, you are handsome." I said in shock, "Now what you think of mine?"

Jude's POV
Connor was amazing. He was wearing an orange shirt, and he was wearing a dark shade of Greg pants.

"You look...you look beautiful. Just amazing"

"Well I think we should pay for these now, I got to be heading home you guys need a ride?" Taylor had asked us.

"Sure I'll just have to text Lena and tell her will be carpooling." She responded ok, "Ok were ready to go."