Chapter 4

Nathan's POV:

The guys left. For a reason.....i couldn't leave Rebecca alone....i dont know why.....

"Its just a small bruise......" Rebecca said

"Whatever...small or big....you got hurt!" I argued. "Where do we sleep?"

"In my room.....i'll sleep in Rebecca's room...." Kelsey said. We nodded and went to sleep.....

At around 3am I got up and peeped into Rebecca's room. She was sleeping....i smiled and slept. I think i must have done that more than 5 times.

The next time I got up because of someone singing.... It was Rebecca...she was playing the guitar. I leaned on the wall and saw her playing and singing

"They don't like it sue me either way you do me Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by...." the song ended.

"Wow!" i said. She turned around......

"Oh...Nathan....did I disturb you?" she asked

"No.....i like listning to pop-folk songs in the morning. I actually like this song"

"Its my favourite song....'

"Where'd you learn to sing and play like that?"

"Oh...um....my cousin thought me that....and i dont sing.....its not my thing....."

"Is he in London?"

"Um...Actually I dont know.....i haven't tak to him since i was 11."

"Why what happened?"

"I dont know.....all I know is that my real name was Rebecca Anderson. I didn't have a middle name..... some family problems and my parents changed thier surnames to Chase. And I made a middle name.... Rebecca Camille Chase."

"Anything else?"

"Um....yeah.....we are from London.....but my parents lived in Ontario.....they wanted me to be different from all the others from my family so i was born in London and then I shifted to Dubai. And I never talked to them since then!"

"Oook.....so how's you're bruise?"

"Kinda good..... it still hurts though...." she said with a soft moan. "What do want to have for breakfast?" She got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Nuh-uh.....you are not making anything..... i be the chef for today!"

"Just tell me what you want!"

"Water!"

"Water? For breakfast?"

"Yes.....cause i am not eating anything....unless you allow me to make!" She laughed...

"You are so stubborn!" I got a call. It was Jayne(our manager). "who was it?"

"It was Jayne...our manager.....we have go tot he radio station today...at 4:00"

"Oh.....how long does Tom sleep?"

"He normally wakes up at 12pm"

"But im right now awake!" Tom said....with a yawn.

"Me too!" Kelsey came. "What the hell's for breakfast....im starving"

"Um......we ha-"

"Nathan's Special!" I said.

"What?" Kelsey and Rebecca asked at the same time.....

"Nathan named his bacon sandwich...his special!" Tom said