Chapter 10

"Oh man!" Kelsey said. After some time it came down to Rebecca if we get this we'll win...it was a song...she showed 2 fingers 

"Second word....." She pointed towards herself

"You?" She nodded

"The second word is You" Max said. She tried to do something...i dont know...

"What the hell...I cant understand!!" I said.

"Can i really act it out?" Rebecca asked.

"Yea okay" Nareesha said. She came "Dont hate me if i did this...." She kissed me onmy cheek

"Kiss?" I said. Rebecca nodded and blushed. "Kiss you?" I said. She nodded....we won!

"Now go and jump in the pool!" Max said.

"I didn't really mean that.....just do 20 push-ups!" I said. Kelsey couldn't do the push ups...

"I cant do it!!" After a while at around 8 the bell rang.....Rebecca went and opened the door...

"Nathan!" She called out.....i went to the door and there were 6 boxes of pizzas, with cokes and beers...

"What's this?"

"Pizza....i ordered them"

"Ok...how much...."

"I already payed!" I looked at her.....

"Why'd you pay?"

"Because I wanted to!" I sighed....

"Ok...did you order vegetarian?"

"Yea...2 veg pizzas" Rebecca took the 3 boxes and the beers and I took the other 3 ,the beers and the other bag.

"Coming through!" I said.

"Who ordered this?" Tom asked

"Rebecca...." I said. We went and kept the pizzas in the kitchen. We went to the living room.

"So which is the first movie we are watching?" Rebecca asked.

"MI4" Jay said.

"Ok...i'll get the popcorn...." Nareesha said

"Yuck...i hate popcorn!" Rebecca said, "Who in world loves popcorn?"

"US!!" All of us screamed. We put the movie. I was sitting next to Kelsey and Rebecca....more with Rebecca...Kelsey was sitting really close to Tom. There was a part when Jeremey Rener jumps from the top and there was a rotating fan down....when he jumped Rebecca pressed my hand. 

"There was nothing in that part......the heros never die.." I whispered

"They could...." she said and left my hand.

"I wonder how will you watch Grudge 3!" I said

"I can watch....i can even watch it alone too!" I said

"I doubt that!" she threw popcorn on my face

"I can watch it alone!"

"Fine, see that place where Jay's sitting alone....right in front....sit there and watch it!" She took a deep breath...

"Fine....now let me watch!" I smiled.....i know she's not gonna survive! After MI4 was over...we had some pizza and there was still half an hour for 12am.

"Jay...could please sit next to Nathan?"

"Why" Jay asked

"I wanna sit there!"

"Fine..."

Rebecca's POV:

What the shit was I thinking?! See Grudge 3 alone?! Im Mad!! We had some pizza and drank some coke. Jay put Grudge 3 and I was sitting right in front.....im dead!!