Chapter 26

"You girls are spies?" I asked

"Yea, we thought we should tell you guys. We are not spies,....we were spies." Kelsey said

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Tom asked

"We thought you guys wouldn't be friends with us......" Rebecca said

"Because you are spies?" Tom and I got up and walked towards the girls. The girls looked down. I folded my arms "Did you really think we'll be friends with spies....." I said. Rebecca caught Kelsey's hand and closed her eyes tightly.

Rebecca's POV:

I held Kelsey's hand and closed my eyes tightly, wait for them to say 'get out'. "Nathan....." Jay said. "No, Jay....after all secrets we told them and they even told us that there are no more secrets, they come and tell us now that they were spies?!" Nath said

"And they thought that, they'll tell it to us and we'll still be friends with them?" Tears ran down my checks.

"T-tom...." Kelsey said. "No!Friends with a spy....." Tom said

"More like best friends of a spy!" Nathan said. I looked up to Nathan. He smiled and winked at me. I hit him playfully on his hard chest. "Uh!" All of them started laughing. Nathan pulled me to a hug. "You gave me a heart attack!" I said. I pulled away. "What the hell....why are you crying?" Nathan asked.

"Because you scared the shit outta me!" I said. "Its time...." I whispered. "Ok, alright.....enough of this emotional drama......now Tom why don't you tell it!" Nathan announced.

"Tell what?" Tom asked.

"Kels, you too." I said. "What?" she asked

"The 'L' word....." I said. Kelsey blushed. Tom looked at me. I nodded. Kels looked at Nathan and Nathan nodded. Kelsey blushed.

"Now, come on.....please don't tell me that we have to teach you how to say I love you!" Nareesha said.

"I..." kels and tom said. "You first....." Tom said.

"No you...."

"No you......"

"You...."

"Oh stop it! Both of you say it on the count of 5!" Mollie said "1"

"2"

"5!"

"What happened to 3 and 4?" Kelsey asked.

"JUST SAY IT!" We screamed.

'I love you!" Both of them said. "Finally! Now kiss!" Tom pulled Kelsey for a kiss.

Jeremy's POV:

"Do think the plan will work?" I asked

"Couldn't think of anything better! But if, the plan fails and I lose Kelsey forever, im not your friend!" Trey said.

"Don't worry, Kelsey will be yours and Rebecca mine."

"So when do we call them?"

"I don't know, call Rebecca." I called Rebecca, "Hi Rebecca."

"Hey Jer,"

"So whats new?"

"Well, I and Kelsey are officially own a house!"

"Wow! Congratulations.....where?"

"You wont believe it! Next to the boys' house! How cool is that!" I was shocked.

"W-what?"

"Yeah I know, so today we're gonna pack everything and stay at the boys' house and tomorrow we'll go for all the interior designing stuff!" This is not good.

"Oh, um......Rebecca, I was thinking if you can meet me and Trey tomorrow at Starbucks, at 7:30? We need to discuss something really important."

"Tomorrow?" Trey whispered. "Ok, fine...."

"Thanks bye, just bring Kelsey, no one else."

"Okay, Bye"

"Bye" I kept the phone. "Tomorrow? The plan was for next week!"

"Dude, the girls bought a new house next to those guys and are moving in their house temporarily!"

"What?!"

"Yeah, that's why I told them!''

"Great....now call Natalie and Keira!" Rebecca called me again.

"Hey, Jer I cant come tomorrow, im going out, how about next friday?"

"NEXY FRIDAY?!" I screamed. "Next friday...." I looked at trey. He shook his head. "Um, im busy next friday."

"Oh, im really sorry, but this week and next im busy!! If not next friday, then you'll have to wait wait for a week more!"

"N-no, next friday's fine....."

"Alright, and sorry again..."

"Its alright!" I hung up. I threw my phone. "This is not happening! She's with Nathan! I swear if I meet that guy, im gonna kill him, even if he's a big celebrity!"

"She's dating Nathan?!" Trey asked.

"No! She's spending time with Nathan! Even Kelsey."

"Why did you tell next Friday?"

"She is not free till next Friday!"

"Oh.....I have a very bad feeling about this! What if due to the stupidity of you we lose both Rebecca and Kelsey!"

"Oh shut up!"

Rebecca's POV:

"Ok, now we should go back, a lot of packing to do!" I said.

"We'll help." Tom said. "Tom, you just told Kelsey that you love her and now you cant stay away from her for a day....not even a day,......14,15,16,17.....17 hours, and minus 8 hours of sleep!"

"Tom has a point, you girls need help packing all your stuff and then moving it!" Nathan said.

"Alright...." Kelsey said. "Here," Mollie threw me keys. "What are these keys for?" I asked. "Check outside" We went outside and we saw a Aprilia superbike, "No way, Aprilla 1000?!" Siva said. "Mollie, this is yours?" Tom asked

"Not mine, my brother's, I bought today, cause my bro's gone out with his girlfriend!" Mollie said. "And you guys can take the bike for today."

"Really? This is so cool!" Tom said

"I prefer the car." Nathan said. "Me too...." Kelsey said.

"You guys are such scary cats!" Tom said. "Its not good, its fuking fast!" Nathan said

"Oi! Mind your language! Your still 19......" I said "20" I mumbled. Nathan laughed. "Fine, Nath and Kels go in the car, Tom and I will go on the bike!"

"Fine!" Kelsey and Nathan went in the car. "Tom you driving?" I asked

"My pleasure!" Tom said. "Wait, do you know how to ride a bike?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Tom replied. "Are you sure?" I asked. "100%!"

"Ok! If I get shredded into pieces, just remember, im blaming you!"

"You'll be in one piece, trust me!" Tom said. I sat behind Tom and we drove back to our house.