Chapter 8

The next morning I got up and Maple was purring near my ear....i saaw the time and it was 7:00am.....IM LATE!! Collage starts at 7:45. I ran to Kelsey's room......

"KELSEY! GET UP!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WAKE ME UP!!" I screamed. She looked at the time....

"Holy shit!" She hurried off the bed and went in the washroom.....i changed and we went to collage.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Kelsey asked

"Genius....i was the one who slept early....and i was the one who told you to wake ME up!!"

"Oh whatever! I cant concentrate.....im to excited for today...."

"2 things.... one.....holidays...two.....holidays not gonna be like last year, its not gonna be boring we'll have a lot of fun!" She looked at me.... "Not like that! The other way...." She smiled

"Ready for detention?"

"Oh no....i totally forgot!! And no...im not ready for detention!!" i said...making a face.....

"Rebecca....after this year....you're outta collage!"

"This YEAR....is just started!!"

"Ok....here we are....collage....place where people's dreams....do not come true....." I laughed....

"lets go!" We went in. The period before lunch was math...

"Rebecca...im sorry but you have to go for detention....."

"Its okay...." I went out of the classroom and walked towards the detention room.....i stood in front of a door ..... which said DETENTION

"Uh...here goes nothing!" I walked inside... and there I saw.....Sean, Josh and Lucas....im dead! Lucas looked at me then the boys.......Sean and Josh are Lucas' bestfriends.....

"Here to say sorry?" Lucas asked....

"No.....and please mind your own buisness!!" I went and sat at the back.....i took a book from the shelf and started reading.... Josh and Sean came and stood in front of me...."Can you guys please go?"

"Why should we? "

"Just go!" Lucas came....

"Are these guys troubling you?"

"No.....just go!"

"Rebecca....."

"Dont say my name...from your stupid mouth!"

"Just remember.....you are mine....no one else's! You are my girl...."

"Just get the fuk lost!!" The bell rang.... I took my bag and went to the door... i turned around..... "Just remember......i already have a boyfriend!" I lied and shut the door... I went for lunch.

"How was your detention?" asked Kelsey

"Dont even ask!"

"Lucas was there right?"

"How'd you know?"

"Leah....the period before math class....she was in the detenion room...and Lucas was there.....he had been there for 3 periods....got busted for 3 periods!" I laughed and gave a hi5.

"I swear....one day he'll be out of this collage...." There was a nice song playing on the radio....

"I hear your heart cry for love, then you act like there's no room,

Room for me, or anyone, “Don’t disturb" is all I see,

Close the door; turn the key on everything that we could be,If loneliness would move out, I'd fill the vacancy.In your heart, in your heart, in your heart,Ooh..."